Kyuu's RP Hell of Wonder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basically, there's a lot of RP forums out there with jerks running them. I do not rule with rage, I rule with love. Everyone is welcome until we have problems.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Satsui Mansion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

The Satsui Mansion Empty
PostSubject: The Satsui Mansion   The Satsui Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:56 am

Your walking through a dark forest, and then a large meadow. In which, sits a very large mansion. Lights are on inside and there are many people inside walking around. It looks like there's a party going on and as you approach the mansion, I open the door and smile warmly, the smile not revealing my fangs, however you do notice my cat ears and tail, as well as my dark violet eyes and waterfall of white hair that hangs well below my waist.

"Hello, welcome to my home." I say in an angelic and friendly tone. "Please, come in and join us, I'm sure you'll adore it here. There's an open bar down stairs, and I keep it fully stocked. The blood slaves I have serving the drinks are welcome to be bitten by the vamps, however Jacob is mine."

I gesture you inside and when your in, I close the door again. Upon entering, you see an elegant ballroom to your right, a grand staircase, leading to an upper level, in front of you with an DJ at the turntables, and lots of food on a long table at your left. There are many good-looking, and dressed up, human guys serving drinks. There's another staircase on your left, next to the grand staircase, that leads down. That leads to the bar and a private VIP lounge that I have to invite you into.

"Please enjoy yourself, and if you need a place to stay, there are many rooms on the upper level. Just ask me and I'll have someone show you to an available one." I smile at you again after I speak, the angelic and friendly tone back.

List of Bloodslaves:

-Jacob (don't touch him!)
-Derek
-Alexander
-Daniel
-Allie (for the guys)
-Maddie (also for the guys)
-Diana (for the guys)

((OOC: If you wanna feed off a blodslave, just mention who it is in your post and drink from them. I don't really feel like RPing all of them lol. - However, all of the bloodslaves are addicted to the bite. Don't take too much blood from them, but they will enjoy whatever you take.)

~Rules!!~

Yes there are quite a few... Deal with it:

1.) This is my home, please be respectful of it and the other creatures here.
2.) If you want to fight, there are several training rooms past the DJ and down the hall, or you can take it outside.
3.) No god modding in the fights and no auto-hits.
4.) I'd like to keep this forum a bit clean, so no clothes are to come off, even if your in another room. Kissing is fine. Anyone taking it passed second base will be "asked" to leave.
5.) If you go outside, please do not harm any part of nature.
6.) This may be the most important rule. No one liners! I'm sorry, but para-posting only please. One paragraph is fine, but no "*I walk in and sit down alone*" posts.
7.) No killing innocents, or within the fights.
8.) For vamps that don't drink human blood, there are exotic animal blood at the bar.
9.) NO VAMP AND WEREWOLF HATING!!! It's too cliche, and I want everyone to be as peaceful as possible, especially between all races.
10.) Follow these rules, but have fun ^.^

Last edited by Princess Kyuu ~ Admin on Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hellofwonder.heavenforum.com
StraxAerioEragous

StraxAerioEragous

The Satsui Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Satsui Mansion   The Satsui Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:58 pm

Strax exits the Castle of the Okamigimi and walks over to the mansion. "Hey mom! I'm home." His fur was dark green except for the red patches on his forehead (triangle patch) and two stripes on his arms, His golden eyes with the tint of red now having flecks of black in them. He had wings that had burst from his back, demonic looking things with many holes in them. His claws were now yellow with rings of black.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

The Satsui Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Satsui Mansion   The Satsui Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:15 pm

"Define home for yourself, my darling." Kyuu said, standing at the top of the elegant stair case, her pale delicate hands resting on the grand rail. Descending the large marble stairs, Kyuu's long white dress trailed behind her. The white of her dress and her pale complexion somehow fit well together. It had appeared that her hair had been dyed, but it was more of just a lighting trick. Her usually platinum blond hair looked blue today. For the first time forever, her angel wings were out. This was a form she knew well, and she was utterly at peace within. When she reached the ground of the first floor, she approached Strax and hugged him tightly, but for no longer then a moment. "It is lovely to see you here again, dear. It warms my heart in ways I can not explain." Kyuu smiled, really smiled, for the first time in days. Her eyes had softened to a pink color, the color of one's higher heart chakra. She adored her children, and Strax was really her only son left. Every time he walked out the door, she worried he would not return, so every time he did, she enjoyed every second of his company in case it were to be the last time.
Back to top Go down
StraxAerioEragous

StraxAerioEragous

The Satsui Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Satsui Mansion   The Satsui Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:40 pm

Strax hugged his mother back. His wings folded up on his back and he sighed. "A man named hector did this to me. Before I was defeated by prince, he left a mark on me, which screwed up my DNA, so when my soul returned it was mutated." Strax sighed again, knowing the effect is permanent no matter how much magic is used.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

The Satsui Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Satsui Mansion   The Satsui Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:52 pm

Kyuu pulled back from the embrace, her hands on her son's shoulders. She looked him straight in his changed eyes while she spoke. "My dear, I care not what has happened to you. You could fall and be reborn over and over again. My darling, I will love you no matter what happens. You are my son and I will cherish you forever." Kyuu placed a soft and swift kiss upon his forehead. She knew he was not happy he lost the battle, but it did not matter to her if he won or lost. She cared now that he was still able to reach her in this realm that was considered reality. "Do not fret, dear." She whispered as she pulled him into another hug. She knew she wouldn't have been able to fully lose him. Even having him off with the Okamigimi was horrible at times. She missed him every second he was away.
Back to top Go down
StraxAerioEragous

StraxAerioEragous

The Satsui Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Satsui Mansion   The Satsui Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Strax hugged back a little then looked around. "Have my sisters found their way here yet?" Strax asked. He wondered how each of his sisters would react. (sorry for shortness)
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

The Satsui Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Satsui Mansion   The Satsui Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:31 pm

Kyuu nodded at his question and then turned, walking to the bottom of the grand staircase. "They are upstairs, although I feel Suki and Ankoku are closer then the others." Kyuu looked up for a second, and then back down to Strax. "Do you wish to see them as they wish to see you?"

((OOC: Same XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Satsui Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Satsui Mansion   The Satsui Mansion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Satsui Mansion
Page 1 of 1