Kyuu's RP Hell of Wonder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basically, there's a lot of RP forums out there with jerks running them. I do not rule with rage, I rule with love. Everyone is welcome until we have problems.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ankoku Satsui

Ankoku Satsui

Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:26 am

Ankoku's eyes widened and out of excitement she hugged Olli tightly, but refused to let go. Her eyes traveled to Kati and she said softly "Arigatoo, Kati-sama!" Joyful tears filled her eyes and she kissed her Olli's lips softly, pulling back when she remembered that both their mothers were present. A light pink blush spread over he cheeks before she grabbed the bottle of Rum from Kati. Opening the bottle, she raised it to Olli's lips for him to take a long pull from the bottle, and then pulled it away and giggled her bell twinkle giggle as she raised it to her own lips. Ankoku turned around to her mother, seeing her take a long pull from a bottle of her Sakood, and then handed a bottle of Ankoku's version of it to her. Nodding in thanks, she took a pull from that as well.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:32 am

Kyuu smirked as she jumped over to her bestie and threw her arm around her. "See Anee-chan? I told ya it'd all work out someday!" Kyuu laughed softly, taking a long pull from the bottle crimson and golden Sakood. She purred as the drink burned down her throat. She hugged both Olli and Ankoku for a moment, but then tackle hugged her bestie, without damaging the rum.
Back to top Go down
http://hellofwonder.heavenforum.com
OliverDe'triest

OliverDe'triest

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:36 am

Oliver kissed Ankoku with a smile, feeling the rum burn through his bloodstream quickly. He laughed, happy that the hard mood had broken and kept an arm around Ankoku. He'd been willing to fight but happy he didn't have to. Now he could have and hold this girl all he wanted. "I told you not to worry about it" He whispered to her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
chaos0rder

chaos0rder

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:38 am

She laughed at her friends antics and huggled her back, taking drinks from the rum bottle. Naturaly, drinking was the best way to celebrate "Yes, yes you did." She replied with a grin. She realized something suddenly though. "Hey. Ya know what?" She said to Kyuu. "We're really family now." Her grin grew.
Back to top Go down
Ankoku Satsui

Ankoku Satsui

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:45 am

"Told me not to? I thought you were going to have a heart attack by standing up to your mother!" Ankoku giggled softly, letting her lips crash into his again. She could taste the rum on his breath, teasingly holding it away from him when they broke away. Her wings came out as she considered flying off with it, making him chase her. But she decided not to...yet...
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:48 am

"You are right, my anee-chan. However it's not official until those two are..." Kyuu winked at her sister, the meaning clear. She had long ago foreseen that their children would be together. Even now, all it would take is a few words a ceremony and a bad ass after party to make it official. She knew those two would forever be together, and she smiled at them. They goofed like friends, just like their mothers. Of course, they surely would do a bit more then their mothers....
Back to top Go down
OliverDe'triest

OliverDe'triest

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:55 am

He smiled at her, sensing her evil intent. "I'm worse than my mom you know. I'll play dirty to get that back." He admired her wings for a moment, wondering briefly which of them could fly faster. Silly idea of course, when rum was on the line, he could fly faster than anybody. He pulled her into another kiss, hoping he could pull the bottle within reach.
Back to top Go down
chaos0rder

chaos0rder

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:58 am

She laughed at the whinking antics of her friend leaning against a tree as she took a deep drink from her rum. It was good to watch the kids play and they reminded her of her and Kyle, not her and... She shuttered slightly in residual fear. Thank god he was gone now. They would be happy and she was as well.
Back to top Go down
Ankoku Satsui

Ankoku Satsui

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:00 am

Ankoku kissed back a moment, still holding the bottle out of reach. Puling back, she said, "No way, my love. This is mine. And playing dirty... Is that a promise?" Ankoku purred softly at his non-threat. A second later, she took off into the sky, disappearing within the clouds. "Catch me if you dare!" She called after her, blocking her mind off so that Olli couldn't trace her through their imprint.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:03 am

Kyuu sat next to her friend, hugging her tightly. "Cuz I luvers chu!!!!" Kyuu was surprisingly already a bit out of it, since she didn't drink much now, not since Strax and Suki were born. Suddenly, Kyuu longed for another child, but she chose to keep that silent. Nuzzling her friend she giggled, hiccuping slightly.
Back to top Go down
OliverDe'triest

OliverDe'triest

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:14 am

He rolled his eyes and felt his wings come. He knew what she was doing and he could use the pendant she wore to find her but that isn't what she wanted. He felt their imprint still so it wasn't as if he was worried. He sped off after her catching sight of her briefly in the clouds. He went up higher and then looked back down upon her. Letting his speed drop, he began to glide down just above her, placing a small kiss on the back of her neck and entwining his fingertips in hers. "Caught you."
Back to top Go down
chaos0rder

chaos0rder

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:19 am

She grinned in amusment at how far out her friend already was. "You wanna slow down hun?" She pulled the bottle away gently. And she could sense a gentle longing about her friend but didn't know for what. She'd inquire but she didn't want to upset Kyuu at all. She'd tell her if she wanted and that was all.
Back to top Go down
Ankoku Satsui

Ankoku Satsui

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:30 am

Ankoku smiled as Olli caught her and she floated over to a cloud, laying on it. Pulling him on top of her, she pulled him down to her and kissed him, gently and lovingly. Setting the rum aside, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him close to her. She didn't want anything but him right now, and clearly she flew off for privacy. Her mother new, and of course she did. Ankoku opened up her mind, letting the Imprint be felt 100%.
Back to top Go down
OliverDe'triest

OliverDe'triest

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:35 am

He looked down at her, feeling the love in his eyes and soul. He felt her open her mind entirely, letting everything pour over their imprint and he knew to respond in kind, taking down those few mental barriers he had. He knew that the imprint was stronger than them but they muted the feeling slightly of this bond. He ran a hand through her hair, now uninterested in the rum and slowly kissed her forehead nose and then finally lips.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:37 am

Kyuu shrugged slightly and then sighed a little. "Just missing the days where my children were little. Time moves far too fast, doesn't it?" The alcohol was already getting out of her system, and she was fine with that. She rested her back against a tree, smiling softly. This was a joyous day, and of course, she was going to demand to plan the whole wedding between their children.
Back to top Go down
Ankoku Satsui

Ankoku Satsui

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:45 am

Ankoku pulled her love closer, their kiss deepening. She wanted him to know exactly how she felt, and she was sure he felt the same that she did. She loved him, she wanted him, and she wanted to spend her eternal life with him. Smiling softly into the kiss, Ankoku licked his bottom lip, begging for him to put a little aggression into this kiss. She scratched down his back lightly, around his glorious wings.
Back to top Go down
chaos0rder

chaos0rder

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:53 am

She nodded slightly, agreeing entierly. She'd been thinking similarly, times were peaceful. Another child would be nice. But she worried about another fight like the one with Shelly. "Yea. They grow up fast. But at least none of yours hate you." She laughed it off as a joke. She wondered how much of a hand Ankoku would want in her own wedding. If she was willing to leave the planning to Kyuu and her... She'd be ecstatic.
Back to top Go down
OliverDe'triest

OliverDe'triest

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:55 am

He laughed gently, sensing her wishes and more than happy to comply. He collected in one hand her hair and held her gently but firmly at the top of her neck as he deepen the kiss and nipped at her lip. The playful-ness was dragging him into his neko form, with sharper teeth and red eyes, almost pink with affection though.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:01 am

"Anee-chan, I believe it's time we leave and let them have this special land to themselves." Kyuu smiled softly, trying to ignore the comment of none of her children hating her. She had no idea how Wyatt felt about her, none at all. Luna absolutely despised her, after taking the side of her father in their divorce. Kyuu sighed but smiled and stood. "Shall we retire to my bar at home?" Kyuu didn't even wait for her friend's answer, disappearing into the fog and woods, heading for home.
Back to top Go down
Ankoku Satsui

Ankoku Satsui

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:08 am

Ankoku purred aloud as she felt the playful side of her Olli coming out. Opening her mouth a little, she licked his lips. Them she flipped them both, straddling him as she more or less pinned him to the cloud. Biting down on her lip a moment, her thoughts went to a very interesting place. She leaned down and kissed him, harder then she had yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2