Kyuu's RP Hell of Wonder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basically, there's a lot of RP forums out there with jerks running them. I do not rule with rage, I rule with love. Everyone is welcome until we have problems.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Straight up Shit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

Straight up Shit Empty
PostSubject: Straight up Shit   Straight up Shit I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:55 pm

Okay, so, I literally just woke up crying to my 3 (yeah, that's right, THREE) alarms it took to wake me up this morning. I do NOT want to go to school today, I do NOT want to go into work on our BOGO days of the weeks for 6 maybe 8 hours... Ugh, no lie, I'm ready to just lose it.
Pulling in about 22-27 hours a week, so at least my pay check should be better than last pay-period.
Oh, and we just lost another 2 people, so I'm picking up extra hours. It's shit. Both shit, and the shit. Why is it THE shit? Because if I'm gonna get an apartment, well, I'm gonna have to pay rent. Which is exactly why I told my boss yesterday that I'll pick up the extra hours. Oh yeah, I didn't get home until about 11:00 last night. But that's because I'm a good friend and stayed with the closer so she wouldn't have to be all alone for a few hours when it was dark, rainy, and scary as all fuck outside when it was DEAD.

Like most people in the world, I, at 9:30-11, wanted to be asleep when it was dark and rainy outside.
Most people probably were.
Lucky them.
12-6, maybe 8 tonight... Off of work tomorrow, but I have class until probably 8:00.
Oh, and that's right... I have half a final due tomorrow that I haven't started, I have to write a 10 page paper, and I have a speech to give tomorrow for my final in Communications.

Somebody, just hit me over the head with a frying pan and let me go night night forever.... *sigh*

~Carly out
Back to top Go down
http://hellofwonder.heavenforum.com

Straight up Shit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kyuu's RP Hell of Wonder  :: Kyuu's Hell of Wonder :: Out of Character :: OOC-
Jump to: