Kyuu's RP Hell of Wonder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basically, there's a lot of RP forums out there with jerks running them. I do not rule with rage, I rule with love. Everyone is welcome until we have problems.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

General Rules Empty
PostSubject: General Rules   General Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:53 am

Okay, these are just a few little rules that I have. Please do not argue.

1.) Please be respectful of it and the other creatures here.
2.) Do not harm Nature, for it is a precious gift to us all.
3.) I'd like to keep this forum a bit clean, so no clothes are to come off,even if your in another room. Kissing is fine. Anyone taking it passed second base will be "asked" to leave.
4.) This may be the most important rule. No one liners! I'm sorry, but para-posting only please. One paragraph is fine, but no "*I walk in and sit down alone*" posts.
5.) For vamps that don't drink human blood, there are exotic animal blood at the bar.
6.) NO VAMP AND WEREWOLF HATING!!! It's too cliche, and I want everyone to be as peaceful as possible, especially between all races.
7.) Keep some logic in your RP's please.
8.) Keep all grudges between characters, between your characters.
9.) No religion bashing, if possible, do not mention it at all. Issues between them only bring out the worst in people.
10.) Stay in character as much as possible, please.
Back to top Go down
http://hellofwonder.heavenforum.com

General Rules
Page 1 of 1