Kyuu's RP Hell of Wonder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basically, there's a lot of RP forums out there with jerks running them. I do not rule with rage, I rule with love. Everyone is welcome until we have problems.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valentines Day...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

Valentines Day... Empty
PostSubject: Valentines Day...   Valentines Day... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:55 pm

Doesn't really exist. It's only a day for couples to "prove their love to each other" (which is BS, because if you love a person, you show it every day, to the point where it drives you crazy if you don't. I know. I've been there.) Oh, and let's not forget that we're making the chocolate and flower companies thrive in today's horrid economy... Oh yeah, and the stuffed animal companies. Meh!

Ever notice that people without a "Valentine" sit and mope because "nobody loves me"? Yeah, been there too. Way to go "holiday". Holidays are meant to make people happy. This one creates the image of "You'll only be happy if you have someone for this day specifically." BULL SHIT!

That's my opinion as of today. Hate it, love it. I don't care either way.

~Carly-sama out I love you

Kyuu will enjoy you.

"Kyuu hath marked me."
Will be carved forever.

Last edited by Princess Kyuu ~ Admin on Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hellofwonder.heavenforum.com
StraxAerioEragous

StraxAerioEragous

Valentines Day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day...   Valentines Day... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:03 am

-.-''' carly quit PMS-ing. and btw. at least learn what the holiday is. It celebrates the date on which Saint Valentine was beheaded and his blood was allowed to flow through the streets. probably over a matter of he stole someones mate
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

Valentines Day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day...   Valentines Day... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:57 am

Here's an idea... Let's just create more blood in the street by finding more people like him to kill? XD
Back to top Go down
http://hellofwonder.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

Valentines Day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day...   Valentines Day... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentines Day...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kyuu's RP Hell of Wonder  :: Kyuu's Hell of Wonder :: Out of Character :: OOC-
Jump to: