Kyuu's RP Hell of Wonder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basically, there's a lot of RP forums out there with jerks running them. I do not rule with rage, I rule with love. Everyone is welcome until we have problems.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toxic Biosign

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toxic Biosign

Toxic Biosign

Toxic Biosign Empty
PostSubject: Toxic Biosign   Toxic Biosign I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:38 am

Name: Toxic "Tox" Biosign
Relationship Status: Single
Profession: Merc
Eye Color: Black, blood red BIO-HAZARD logos in the center.
Height: 6' 5"
Build: Athletic, Fit
Race: Mixed (From Council experiments) Has black wings with red tips.
Primary Weapon: A long, black bladed, katana, roughly 4 feet long.
Secondary Weapon: Dagger matching the Pole-arm, only having a blood vial in the end that gives it it's shape.
Combat Preference: Hand to hand
History: He was a member of the council experiments long ago. After escaping with a few other experiments they all went there own ways. He became a mercenary and eventually started to look for his surrogate mother. After he found out she had died he started to work together with another experiment and the people she had grew to know in the city. Little did he know the different genetic codes inside of him were fighting for control of his body and soul.
Back to top Go down

Toxic Biosign
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kyuu's RP Hell of Wonder  :: Kyuu's Hell of Wonder :: General Information :: Character sheets-
Jump to: