Kyuu's RP Hell of Wonder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basically, there's a lot of RP forums out there with jerks running them. I do not rule with rage, I rule with love. Everyone is welcome until we have problems.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Castle Treyd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Manit "Tox" Treyd

Manit

Castle Treyd Empty
PostSubject: Castle Treyd   Castle Treyd I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:49 am

So this is an idea I've had for a whileeeeee

Setting: An area where the land is floating in sections. Most only about the size of a football field, but some are smaller, and even fewer are larger, the largest of which held a large, gothic castle. Known as Castle Treyd.

Rules:Same as the forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/toxicbiosign
Manit "Tox" Treyd

Manit

Castle Treyd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Treyd   Castle Treyd I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:56 am

The night was dark on Island 17. Clouds filled the sky, blocking out the moon. Manit was on his way to the castle gates slowly. Each step he took causing a soft crunching sound as his boots crushed the gravel. This castle had been in his family for generations, and now that he was the last surviving Treyd it was rightfully his. The guards he had patrolling the area were standing in groups of two in several places, in towers and bunkers. He reached the gate and sighed. The ground in the area was floating in several places. This castle had reign over Islands 15-20, some of the mid sized islands. "Patrol Alpha, return to me." He called this out onto the wind. The two guards jumped in front of him from seemingly nowhere.
"Yes sir!" They said in unison as the stood straight up.
"Search Island 20. I could have sworn I heard something. I do not know what considering the nearest town is miles away. But search the island for any disturbances then report back to me when you have finished. The send code is "Curved". Only reveal information to me if I say "Blade".Go."
"Sir Yes Sir!" they said in unison again. The two guards then took off as quickly as they came.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/toxicbiosign
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Castle Treyd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Treyd   Castle Treyd I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:20 am

Intertwining her fingers with his, she flew beside him. The speed she was flying at was astounding. Coming upon the area where the ground was floating she looked around cautiously. Seeing the gothic castle she smirked remembering the man that annoyed her at Kyuu's castle. Landing twenty feet away from the castle, she could feel eyes upon her, she just could not see them yet. Walking up to the castle doors she knocked loud enough for those inside to hear. Then waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
Luka Leinad

Luka Leinad

Castle Treyd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Treyd   Castle Treyd I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:41 am

He glanced around, uneasy in these new and unfamiliar surroundings. Since they landed he had been on alert, and approaching the gothic style castle wasn't helping in the slightest. It wasn't that he felt like he was in danger, the area just seemed so unfriendly, and he knew that they were being watched, that much was obvious. He glanced over his back, squeezing her hand gently, reassuring himself she was still by his side.
Back to top Go down
http://dannydemon.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Castle Treyd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Treyd   Castle Treyd I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle Treyd
Page 1 of 1