Kyuu's RP Hell of Wonder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basically, there's a lot of RP forums out there with jerks running them. I do not rule with rage, I rule with love. Everyone is welcome until we have problems.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Romiet and Julio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

Romiet and Julio  Empty
PostSubject: Romiet and Julio    Romiet and Julio  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:32 am

Prelude:

This is the story of Romiet and Julio. Not the original though. No. This is my version. This is based on my life and how my own tragedies hit me. The Romiet in this case is a 15 year old girl, With short blonde hair, she is medium height, has hazel eyes, and of course, this girl has a bad habit of getting depressed and pushing away all the male figures in her life. This girl is as stubborn as they come and has been told she will never find the right guy for her. But she fell in love with one boy in particular. This is Julio. Julio is a 15 year old boy, with brown hair, and brown eyes that have the faintest rim of green. But he has the same bad habit, and feels that he would never be good enough for Romiet, even though she says otherwise. Yes this is a story of Romiet and Julio. But, it still ends with tragedy.

Chapter one, The Beginning:

Romiet always had a great life, except for her evil father that had cast her aside due to her gender, and worshiped her twin brother. She had a boyfriend she worshiped, let's call him Paris. But there was a problem with Romiet. She wasn't happy, despite the facade she played. Paris would come to her a demand her body. She soon began to seek comfort from one of her best guy friends, Tybalt. Soon enough, Romiet fell deeper and deeper for Tybalt's charm, despite him being with one of her friends. Romiet and Tybalt left their significant others when Tybalt's wife had concieved Paris' child. Oh how she thought that she was in a never ending love. She was so young, so reckless, so nieve. She would brag to her other best guy friend and brother in some sort, Julio, about how happy she was, and boy did she look it. But that was where the facade had actually started. More and more days past and she had heard no word from her precious Tybalt. She would weep and weep, night after night. Christmas was drawing near and she was feeling forgotten. She sent a hastey letter to Tybalt who had been away. The letter she recieved on Christmas day left her heart a shattered mess. It was a long letter about how idiotic she was, how she was nothing more then a memory to him, and how horrible she was for leaving Paris like she did. Did he notice that she was dead inside form what Paris had done to her? Oh how she thought that was the worst that could happen! The day after Christmas, Romiet had sent a letter to Julio, asking to talk. Julio replayed quickly, as he always did. She told him about Tybalt's letter and she cried and cried. She felt empty, unemotional, and that she should just curl up and whither away. Old feelings for Julio came flooding back, not because of his kindness, not because of his understanding, but because of how she had forced the feelings back before she had been with Tybalt. Six days pass and she tells him that she had wanted him before, and that she had wished with all her heart to have gotten a New Years kiss this year. She told him that her wish was nothing now, but at the stroke of midnight, Julio kissed her deeply and passionately. He showed her the love that she knew she was missing, and in that moment, she knew this was the start to a whole new relationship, one that she intended to be in for a long time.

Chapter two, the relationship:

"Oh joyus day, and joyus life! What a week I have had!" Romiet cried out one day after returning to her room after classes. She quickly ran to her desk and began to write to Julio, as she did everyday. However, she noticed a letter from her friend that enclosed a tiny photo of Tybalt with another girl. The date on the photo dated two days after he had broken Romiet's heart. She stared blankly at the photo on her desk, until a messenger had brought in a letter for her from Julio. She did the best she could to feel the happiness, and the love that she had felt moments earlier, but she was devistated by it. Her responses to Julio were showing this feeling, and she loathed herself for making Julio think that he did something wrong. She wrote to Tybalt in a fit, but she really just wanted some form of closure. This only made her feel worse. Romiet knew what she was feeling wasn't fair to Julio and she quickly decided to be early to her meeting with the friar. She faked her way through the meeting as she had learned so well to do. When she got home there was a letter on her desk that read "My dearest Romiet, I am so sorry for what I've done, but I have betrayed you." Devistated, Romiet picked up the quil, dipped it in the ink and wrote back "Julio... What happened while I was away?" He soon responded with "I have betrayed you. I felt so ignored by you that I took it as a sign of you wanting to leave me. I was so upset that I decided to test the limits of a friend, Rosaline. We didn't go as far as you may think, but it was far enough to make me feel beyond horrid." Romiet was devastated once again and felt her heart shattering. Romiet found it best to leave, she didn't want to, but she knew she had to cool down. Julio had vowed to make things right, although he wasn't sure how. Romiet wrote to her friar friend and spoke of her death. Somehow he managed to convince her that it wasn't the right way. An easy way, but not the only way. He reminded her of 'Forgive and Forget'. That's what she tried to do, as she took Julio back. She knew she was tough, she could suffer through the pain with a smile. Another day came where she was hurting because of Tybalt. She wrote to him, asking what she had meant to him. He simply responded "You were a girl I loved, but I was tired of your longing." She weeped and weeped until Julio's letter came. She couldn't tell him, she wouldn't. She knew that it wasn't fair to Julio. She began to loather herself again. But she couldn't bring herself to tell Julio the truth. She knew she loved him, for she always had. It was a bit weird going from best friends to lovers, but she knew the feeling would pass, just as it had for her and Tybalt. Eventually the feeling did pass. She knew all was well. She didn't care about anything involving Tybalt, she only saw Julio. But sure enough, on the night that Romiet had taken Julio back, Tybalt was hosting a party and invited her, for they were still okay friends. She went, not knowing exactly what was in store. Romiet was high during this party, for they had the plant burning all around. People started biting, a turn on for her. By the time that Tybalt bit her, she knew what was going to happen if she didn't control herself. But oh how she wanted just one last chance with him! She wanted to make him love her again, although she knew she would fail. She quickly got out of the biting, she cowered away, wanting to be true to Julio. But she wouldn't leave in her condition for her mother and step-father would have gone mad. She cried to herself and then decided that she wasn't worthy of Julio. The thoughts running through her head were enough to her to count as betrayal. Not even 24 hours after taking him back, Romiet wrote to Julio saying she was sorry, but she couldn't be with him. She felt horrible for doing it, knowing that he had just started being happy again, knowing that so was she. But she knew that she couldn't be happy with Julio as long as thoughts for Tybalt were still in the back of her head. She tried to stop writing to everyone, but she couldn't for it had been such a habbit. Her heart ached with each of Julio's letters, but she knew that she wasn't ready. To this day she holds very small feelings for Tybalt, for he was the first guy that she ever gave her heart to. She holds more feelings for Julio, but she has crushed his far beyond repair. She hates herself for it. Just her inability to trust men getting in the way once again. She tried and tried, but nothing worked. She kept holding the feelings for Julio, and he stayed around. She would continue to tell him that she loved him, because it was true. It never truly changed.

Chapter three, a few months later:

Let’s skip ahead a little. A few months later, Romiet told Julio the truth. That she thought that their relationship started for all the wrong reasons. She really did feel that way, but she covered it as both of them just being weak and lusty. The truth was that she felt like she was just using Julio. She wasn't, she really did love him, but she felt like she was using Julio because she wasn't used to being alone. Months and months past and Romiet felt worse and worse. She knew she wasn't being fair, but she looked for someone who made her feel like Julio or Tybalt had. She failed in her quest. Each time she would write to Julio, her heart would both flutter and break. She knew he still loved and longed for her, and she knew that she still loved him, but she hoped all the feelings would end. She wasn't ready to trust anyone. As the months continued, their relationship made them fight and they were forced more apart, thus holding more and more depressions. Romiet wanted to be with Julio, but she just knew she couldn't. It was supposed to be better that way.

Chapter four, the end:

Romiet and Julio kept fighting, and kept hiding secrets from each other. It killed Romiet inside, she knew that she wasn't being fair. However she was still serious. She did love Julio, and she still does, despite what has been said and what he thinks. She'll always love him because he holds a part of her that nobody else can ever hold. He'll forever be a part of her, wheather he likes it or not, and wheather or not he knows it. Romiet layed in the dark and thought. This is what she came up with. She sent Julio this story, to show him what he was to her and what he has done to her.

Epilog:

The Romiet in this story is me, Carly. The Julio is *edited out for his own privacy*. I feel that my time has not been wasted, but as I've told you before, you deserve better, so I believe yours was. If that's how you really feel, then so be it. I've told you why I've kept my secrets. I know there could have been a very good relationship out of this friendship that's probably dead. I can sit here with no voice, but action speak louder then words, hence writing this. If you don't want to be friend anymore that's fine with me. I wish that it was different, but I do not own you. Nor did I ever really want to, hence the free will.

~ Carly, the vermin, Kyuu
Back to top Go down
http://hellofwonder.heavenforum.com

Romiet and Julio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kyuu's RP Hell of Wonder  :: Kyuu's Hell of Wonder :: Out of Character :: Creative Writings (non-RP)-
Jump to: