Kyuu's RP Hell of Wonder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basically, there's a lot of RP forums out there with jerks running them. I do not rule with rage, I rule with love. Everyone is welcome until we have problems.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Return to the Ruins of Alexandria

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Return to the Ruins of Alexandria - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to the Ruins of Alexandria   Return to the Ruins of Alexandria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:08 am

Mandelyn turned around and touched Williams stomach, offering a sliver of her immortality up she healed him gently. Mandelyn looked aweful. Her shoulder was dislocated, her leg looked broken. She heard Aubresiah call to her, she was crying. Making her way to her student, she leaned Aubresiah against her "Aubresiah can you see anything?" Aubs whimpered shaking her head "N...No Mandelyn nothing." Aubresiahs system was shocked and she was shaking. Mandelyn helped her to her feet and flew her inside. She looked at Sivad sadly. "We need to get Luka back" She said in his mind gesturing to Aubresiah. Mandelyn opened her door and placed Aubresiah on the bed covering her up
Back to top Go down

Return to the Ruins of Alexandria
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2