Kyuu's RP Hell of Wonder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basically, there's a lot of RP forums out there with jerks running them. I do not rule with rage, I rule with love. Everyone is welcome until we have problems.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Underground Bar

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

An Underground Bar Empty
PostSubject: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:35 am

Kyuu smiled softly, looking out upon her land. She purred, as she took a long pull form the bottle she held, of a crimson and golden flecked drink that smelt of Vodka, Sakood, and rum. "Ahh," she sighed, "More delicious then ever." Smiling again, she sat at her favorite, underground, bar. She knew the Moon was almost at it's highest point in the sky, and she felt empowered. She would be talking to her Goddess tonight, that was for sure. Grabbing her bottle of Sakood, the drink she created when Wyatt was still young, she walked up the winding stair case and out into the night through the hollowed tree's hidden door. Basking in the glow of the Moon, she felt warm and began to tingle everywhere. This happened every night when her Goddess was above. Her eyes drifted up as she glanced at the beauty hanging above her. She placed her right fist over her chest and bowed her head, her long platinum blond hair falling over her delicate shoulders. Raising, her eyes traveled back up, and she just stood there. She waiting for something, but she wasn't sure of what.
Back to top Go down
http://hellofwonder.heavenforum.com
Manit "Tox" Treyd

Manit

An Underground Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:20 pm

Manit was sitting against the wall, a few feet away from the bar entrance, holding a glass bottle about half full of a clear liquid. He glanced up when he heard the door open and saw a woman standing a there staring at the sky. silently taking a drink of the strong alcoholic beverage he kept one eye on the girl as he looked around the area. 'Hard to see this place in the dark' he thought to himself. While shifting his weight to get a better sitting position the hilt of one of his swords scrapped off of the wall he was leaning on. he held still and moved just his eyes over to the blond haired girl to see if she noticed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/toxicbiosign
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

An Underground Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:40 pm

Kyuu felt her ears twitch when she heard the sound of something scraping against the wall. She looked in the direction of the noise, her eyes right on the being in her realm. She was curious as to who was attempting to hide in the realm she had domain over. "You must be daft, to think the Queen of this realm would not know when she is being watched," she said the words softly, a smile in her voice, her golden eyes turning away from him. Even in the dim light, she could see the young man, her visitor, perfectly fine. It was her nature to see what should not have been.

Then she was back at the door, her hand inside it, and from the wall, a bit of her land was lit. She was no threat, and wanted to show that fact. It wasn't fair if she could see and her guest could not. "You are in my realm, and yet I know you not. I am Kyuu Satsui. May I be so bold as to ask you to introduce yourself as well?" Kyuu always spoke in her sweet, calming and alluring voice. She was never to cause a panic.
Back to top Go down
Manit "Tox" Treyd

Manit

An Underground Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:16 am

He smiled and stood up. "You are not being bold at all ,m'lady, I am Manit Treyd, i was just resting. i love the outdoors you see. It lets me feel... free and open." He bowed slightly. "So you are the Queen?" he asked softly, kindly. He did not want to be an aggressor in this situation. There was no need. Lifting his hand up to his head he brushed his mid-length black hair off to the right side of his head. He stood straight up, showing he was not intimidated by, but still respected, Kyuu. Manit stood there, hands folded in front of him, waiting for her to respond to his question.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

An Underground Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:23 am

Kyuu found herself glancing up at the moon again. Softly, her attention still turned to the pale source of light, she said "Yes, I am Queen, as I have been for many of these endless full moons." A soft sigh escaped her lips, as she remembered what she had to do to claim her rightful place as queen. What had happened to Maiso, what happened to her sister-in-law, her nieces. Shaking the thoughts from her mind, she turned her attention back to her guest. "It is a pleasure to have you in my realm. You are welcome to stay as long as you would like to." A soft smile played at her full lips, her body conveying that she was innocent, though she was anything but. "I prefer the outdoors as well. It has quite the calming effect on my soul." She tilted her head to one side, still looking at him. "Though I wonder, what has brought you here? My realm is not an easy one to stumble upon."
Back to top Go down
Manit "Tox" Treyd

Manit

An Underground Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:06 am

"Well, I am a freelancer in a way. I do odd jobs for a living, usually mercenary or assassination missions. But at the moment I am not doing anything and figured I would get a drink" at this he held up his half full bottle. "I am actually looking for a quiet place to train for a little bit, if you happen to know of any.."he left the end of this sentence open. Manit got an impression from the Queen that she was trustful, and decided to go with his gut. If she seemed trustworthy, he'd go with it. He could handle himself if things turned sour.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

An Underground Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:51 am

Kyuu gracefully swept her arm out, a gesture toward the edge of the woods from where the entrance to the bar was hidden within the trees. Beyond her delicate hand sat a large house, a mansion of sorts. "Within Satsui Manor, there are training rooms. I think you would rather enjoy the meadow environment room, though. It's in a portion of the manor that has a large skylight as a ceiling, and is like my meadow, but there are traps to find yourself out of. Think of a state of the art jungle clearing, I suppose. If not, there are others, that are more technologically inclined. There's an indoor track in the gym, if you wish to run to warm up before."

Kyuu smiled at him, though her eyes seemed sad and then took on a blue glow. "Normally I would offer to let you train with one of my four sons, but I've not seen Chav or Strax in a long while, Krahz will deny the call of a fight, and Wyatt is impossible to place...." Kyuu took a long look at Manit, but she seemed to be looking past him. "You seem to be the type of man with morals, and in your aura I see that you would prefer not harm a lady if it can be avoided, so I suppose my daughters are not much help, either." Kyuu shrugged a bit apologetically, but then added "I would offer myself as your spar, but I honestly am a Healer, not a Fighter." To prove this, she reached out and lightly brushed her fingers over Manit's cheek, a warm and healing tingle of light escaping her fingertips. The gesture was meant to clear is head of any alcoholic effects, and any traces of ailment in his blood stream. "I apologize if that was too forward, but I find it is easier to show someone, rather than tell them. You can't easily describe the healing process."

"If you wish, you are welcome to follow me." There was a slight blush on Kyuu's cheeks, and she turned toward the house and began to walk off. Her steps were graceful and careful, though she didn't watch where she went. Her mind was a bit elsewhere, thinking of how she truly could help a fallen friend. The brush of her lips on theirs, and placing her hand over a fatal wound could save many, if it were within a short time. Even for the Seductress she was, the brush of her lips would have been far too advanced for a new guest.

((OOC: sorry, that's kind of a book... O.o))
Back to top Go down
Manit "Tox" Treyd

Manit

An Underground Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:11 am

He stood still and stared at her. "Thank you, but you do not need to apologize. I prefer it when people are forward, it is a sign that they have nothing, or few things, to hide, unless of a great importance."He bowed to her. "And i would love to train in the manor, my thanks". He followed her, a bit off to the left. Analyzing the area he found it peaceful, tranquil even. "If it is not to blunt of me to ask, how is it you can read my aura?" asking in a sincere manner, he was genuinely curious. "And, you did peg me right, I will not hit a woman, unless it is necessary."

((OCC: It's finneeeee Very Happy sorry mine are a little short))
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

An Underground Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:26 am

Kyuu glances at him from the corner of her eyes. She had three options in answering his question. Lie, half the truth, or the truth. She wasn't sure what to say for a moment, but without thinking, the words were spilling out of her mouth. "I could tell you that I learned it on my own. That's not a lie, but it's not the full truth. Kakuzu, an ex-Consort of mine, taught me how to embrace the gift I was born with. I do not speak of him often. He may be the essence of Psychic energy, but there is bad blood between us now, and because of him, I have not seen four of my children in a very long time." Kyuu looked head, fighting back some tears. Her only purpose in life, so she saw it, was to care for those that depended on her. No longer having any children in need of her protection, she felt she had little, if any true purpose now. "He left me Krahz and Suki when he left, but it seems I will not be hearing from Strax, Juang, Lun or Chav for a very long time... If ever again. I quite doubt it." Even though she would never see them again, Kyuu had to smile a bit. She was proud of her children, even if they would never know the truth.

That was when Kyuu decided to change the subject. "Had I shown you the truth to my healing powers, you would have been offended. My kiss is what truly heals. That would have been far too forward though. Even for me, and by nature, I am to seduce." There was a smirk on her lips when she said, "Of course, you would have already been in my bed if that is what I wanted." She was only half kidding.
Back to top Go down
Manit "Tox" Treyd

Manit

An Underground Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:45 am

He laughed at the final remark. Walking perfectly straight he looked at her. "I am sorry to hear about you children. But I am also appreciative of the honest answer. To me it means that i can trust you, and that you are someone worth protecting." he sped up slightly so he was walking side by side with her. He pushed the lever on his left hidden blade and unsheathed the blade. Looking down on it he rubbed it clean and put it back inside the mechanism. Fondling his weapons is a form of meditation for him. The threat of a sharp blade, but still under his control gave him a sense that he could control something in an uncontrollable world. He re focused his mind and looked at Kyuu and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

An Underground Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:54 am

Kyuu sensed his growing ease around her. Perfect. As she neared the last tree before they were to cross the meadow, and after he put his blade away, she pushed him up against the tree, her hands holding his back against the trunk. One had to admire that she was so small in stature, but so strong. She had little visible muscle tone, but it was obvious that she could do some damage if it wasn't against her vows. "Are you sure you trust me?" Her mouth was against his neck, her lips brushing over the skin there. She felt her loving and loyal fangs extend into their rightful place. Once again, she did something random, just for the reaction out of somebody. But with her lips against his neck, she knew that a wave of calming energy would cross over him, and whatever else her touch brought about was on him. He did not bare her mark, so she was fairly sure that he would not feel the immense pleasure even this small touch could bring. Compared to the true Seductress nature that was inside of her, usually reserved for her Consort or Pets, this was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Manit "Tox" Treyd

Manit

An Underground Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:19 am

He stood still, pressed against the tree. "Yes, I still trust you" he said calmly. He closed his eyes and breathed in deeply. "I may be wrong though." he opened them, staring directly into her eyes, the bright yellow of his glowing. He shuddered at the thoughts flowing through his mind, but tried to push them out. Manit had no control of the situation, but embraced the risk. He tightened his fists but kept them away from the activating levers of his hidden blades.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

An Underground Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:24 am

Kyuu pulled her lips away from his neck, her fangs fading back into the appearance of normal teeth again. She looked him dead in the eyes, a blush on her cheeks, a puzzled expression on her face. She was looking for a real reaction, but she wasn't happy with resistance. She never was. She pursed her lips slightly, her eyes soft. Still pressing Manit's body against the tree, she whispered, "What are you thinking?" She didn't want to pry, and like a light switch, turned off his aura to her. Her eyes were an affectionate and deep amethyst color, their true color, even though she was puzzled. She wanted him to tell her. Her eyes were almost pleading for him to.
Back to top Go down
Manit "Tox" Treyd

Manit

An Underground Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:31 am

"I don't think it is appropriate for me to say" he blinked once, he was trying to force out the ideas, with little success. He showed no sign of emotion, just a straight face with blank eyes, one aspect the monks had taught him. Pulling slightly on his arms, testing her strength, he realized he was getting free easily. "Queen, do you really want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

An Underground Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:41 am

Kyuu made a tsk sound as she felt Manit testing her strength. That didn't please her. When he addressed her as 'Queen', she was surprisingly hurt by it. True it was her title, but she preferred her name. "First of all," Kyuu started as she tightened her grip a great deal, though careful not to cut of circulation, "If you attempt to break my hold, I'll have to use chains enforced with psychic, and I promise you not even my late Consort, who again I point out is the essence of Psychic, could not break." Kyuu pursed her lips again, the slight pout back on her full, soft, lips. "Second, my name is Kyuu. Would you please address me as such?" Kyuu closed her eyes a moment and sighed softly. "And third, you're either thinking of killing me or kissing me. So which is it?" She trusted that in either scenario, she would be happier not opening her eyes, to either see her death or feel the lips of a near stranger, both a thrill in their own way.
Back to top Go down
Manit "Tox" Treyd

Manit

An Underground Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:14 am

"Okay, Kyuu"He leaned forward and kissed her softly. "Happy?"He pulled his head back until it hit the tree and closed his eyes. Did he really just do that? It went against all of his training. Unclenching his fists he sighed softly. He opened his eyes and stared at her, awaiting a reaction that would possibly cause him a great deal of pain, considering he is not able to defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

An Underground Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:22 am

Kyuu smirked a bit, after he had pulled away. Too soon, she thought absently. She dropped her hold on his arms, placed her hands on his shoulders and only half opening her eyes to look at him, she whispered softly, "Well, I could be..." She brought her lips to his then, kissing him slowly and with the perfection that Aphrodite not only gifted her with, but that the Goddess herself could have. Kyuu reached back behind Manit's head, and gently brushed her fingers over where he hit the tree, erasing the pain. She let her kiss linger a moment or so more, and then slowly pulled away. A little breathless, she asked, "Now tell me, are you happy?"
Back to top Go down
Manit "Tox" Treyd

Manit

An Underground Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:28 am

He looked down after she kissed him, not moving his head, just the eyes. "I'd rather not say.."he trailed off, thinking. The kiss was amazing. Perfect even. He looked up to her and stared. He smiled softly at her and moved his hands to her hips. She was shaped perfectly, the curves of her body, the way her hair fell, everything. He was surprised to find himself thinking this. He felt he didn't have control of his body, like he was just along for the ride, but he didn't seem to care.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

An Underground Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:35 am

"Happy and horny are different things, my dear. Though they're both fine with me." Kyuu giggled softly, a soft wind chime of a laugh. "But I must say, the woods are starting to bore me..." With only a soft snap of her fingers, they were away from the peaceful trees and inside her manor, in a room with a glass bar top, the bar being fully stocked and with waiting staff, and she sat on the glass bar top like she truly did rule the realm. Keeping in mind that she did and always would, she slid off the bar top and crossed the room to a black leather couch, patting the seat next to her in an invitation that not very many got.
Back to top Go down
Manit "Tox" Treyd

Manit

An Underground Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:43 am

Looking around in hidden amazement he smiled slightly and walked over the the couch and removed the blades from his back before he sat down where Kyuu patted. "Nice place" he said in such a soft voice, it could have been mistaken as a whisper. Relaxing he closed his eyes and leaned his head back, exposing the long thin scar on his neck. Turning to her he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

An Underground Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:01 am

Kyuu traced his scar with her eyes, and her eyes turned dark as her fangs extended again. She was only used to having necks bared around her when she was to drink from them. She looked away, and to one of her bloodslaves. With a nod, Derek brought over a glass of crimson and gold. The drink she once created for herself, that smelled of Sake, Rum, Vodka, and something else, that was sweet and alluring. But not many could smell it from across the room. Especially somebody human. She took the glass and crossed one leg over her other. "Do you want anything, or is your bottle what you prefer?" Kyuu asked Manit her soft voice a little strained, and with one eye on him as she took a long sip from her glass with a happy sigh as she licked her lips after. To Derek she said, "You'd best bring the bottle, love. It's acting up again, since he left. I have to get used to the original again, though. Bring mine, and add the Crown, please." She waved him away, and he left to grab her bottle. He was back not even a moment later, and she took a long pull from the bottle with little satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Manit "Tox" Treyd

Manit

An Underground Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:11 am

Manit put his head back down and sighed. "I'm not that thirsty anymore." he looked around the room, at the glass bar, the people, possibly slaves, the aura of the room, the feeling of no escape. "Where exactly is this Kyuu, if you don't mind me asking." His fingers on his right hand softly tapping his leg, keeping a steady beat. His instincts were telling him to be careful, anything and anyone could attempt to take his life at any second, and he wasn't ready to let them.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

An Underground Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:20 am

Even without her Goddess given powers she sensed his unease. "It's my home.. Well, one room in it. And you've got the bloodslaves all wrong. They're not truly slaves, except to the pleasure haze of my bite. I pay them extremely well, they are very loyal people..." Kyuu trailed off, feeling the need to defend herself. "They would never harm a soul. They took the same vows as I have to never harm another. Well, Derek gets extremely jealous every now and again when there is a new potential Consort near, but he will hold his tongue until the day he dies to refrain from upsetting me."

Kyuu waved everyone away from the room, her energy literally pushing them from the room, except for herself and Manit. She leaned in close to him, and softly whispered, "It's only fair that I explain... I'm not sure I trust myself to be alone with you..." But to make him more comfortable, she would risk it.
Back to top Go down
Manit "Tox" Treyd

Manit

An Underground Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:16 am

He looked at her. "It's fine if they are here, it is just that I feel a bit uneasy in a new place, with new people. I guess it is from my training." he smiled. Trying to hold himself back he reminded himself of what she said before. She was a seductress, this could be a trap to lure him to a false sense of security. Admittedly, it was hard to hold back. But he trained to control his emotions so he was able to stop them from showing.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

An Underground Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:26 am

"I know the underlining of what you're feeling, you should know that." Kyuu stood then, and walked into a room behind the bar. A couple moments later, she came out wearing something other then the short black dress she had been before. Now she was in a skintight red dress, that was roughly knee length. It clung to her curves in a way that would have made even the straightest of women drool over her. Even though the dress was expensive, she had the annoying feeling to be able to move easier. Drawing her nail down from her thigh, she cut a long slit into the fabric on both sides. Satisfied, she slid back into her seat after crossing the room again. "I've already told you. If I wanted you in my bed, you would have been by now."
There was just a soft smirk playing on her lips when she added, "You would enjoy my pleasure far too much. And not ever Seductress kills after she's had her fun. I am one that does not." Suddenly she remembered in one case that she did kill a human after she gave him what he sought, but in that case it was death he sought after. He had wanted to die, and though she had intended to give him a reason to live, it was either that she would give him a painless death, or he would draw out his end in agony. She chose to give him the mercy killing he wanted, instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Underground Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Underground Bar
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kyuu's RP Hell of Wonder  :: Kyuu's Hell of Wonder :: Storyline Role Play :: Kyuu's Hell of Wonder-
Jump to: