Kyuu's RP Hell of Wonder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basically, there's a lot of RP forums out there with jerks running them. I do not rule with rage, I rule with love. Everyone is welcome until we have problems.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Underground Bar

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Manit "Tox" Treyd

Manit

An Underground Bar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:01 am

Manit, even with all his psychological training, couldn't help but stare at her in this new outfit. "Sorry for staring Kyuu" He said softly. "It's just...I don't know how to put it exactly..sexy?" as he said the last word he trailed off, feeling as though he had made some sort of mistake. He felt as though he was more vulnerable with it just her in the room, but was it a bad thing? Not being able to tell he just went with it, his philosophy in life.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/toxicbiosign
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:13 am

"I aim to please.." Kyuu said softly, her eyes shut as she leaned her head back against the leather couch. There was so much truth behind the words that they almost physically hurt her. Of course, had they, she would have only moaned out in pleasure. She caused pain, and she demanded it on herself. For a moment, she let her hand slowly slip onto Manit's knee, letting it travel up until it rested on his hip, her eyes open and glowing a soft golden color as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
http://hellofwonder.heavenforum.com
Manit "Tox" Treyd

Manit

PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:40 am

He sighed softly as she did this. He looked in her eyes and smiled slightly at her. "You enjoying this?" Manit asked, as if to kind of giver her a reality check. To see if she was really wanting to do this. Making sure that people did what they wanted was part of his job, part of the reason people hired him. Manit wasn't just about to let her lose control of herself and do something she would regret. It was not in his nature.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:22 am

"Stop wondering if I'll regret anything. I live without regrets. I always have, and always will. Anything and everything I do has or has had a purpose behind it. Now, how about you shut up, stop thinking, and learn to enjoy yourself mister kill-for-hire?" The last sentence nearly purred out of her mouth, the way her lips hung on every word and she leaned in closer to him each time she said something new. She was a Mistress, she couldn't live with regrets. She didn't even regret how she took control of the clan that was rightfully hers to lead. Sometimes saddened by it, but had she the choice to do it over, she would choose the same path.
Leaning in close, she gently kissed his neck, up to his cheek, and then just the corner of his lips before she turned his face to meet hers. Her hand had trailed down to gently rest on his lower stomach, right above the hem of both his pants and shirt, and she used the fabric to pull him closer to her, while she still sat next to him.
Back to top Go down
Manit "Tox" Treyd

Manit

PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:57 pm

He breathed in deeply at the first kiss on his neck. After being pulled in closer he kissed her lips softly. Manit moved his hands to her hips and pulled her in close to him, kissing deeper. He would do as she said, for a couple reasons. One: It was a way to build trust. And 2: Hell...he was enjoying himself. Why would he stop when she was telling him to go?
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:59 am

Kyuu smirked a little when she caught him taking that first deep breath. Usually, she would have punished somebody for touching her, but she decided to let it go. When she felt his hands on her hips, she swung leg over his, and straddled him, letting her lips gracefully dance over his. She knew what she could do. She leaned deeper into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Manit "Tox" Treyd

Manit

PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:32 am

He wrapped his arms tighter around her, pulling her body to his. He was kissing deeper and enjoying it. Manit pulled her hips close to him and slowly moved his head to her neck and bit softly. After biting he sucked on her neck, leaving a small mark. He was just letting his body do what it wanted at this moment, and he had to admit. It wasn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:46 am

'He bit me.' Kyuu's eyes widened for a second, and then a slow smile appeared on her lips. She kissed to his ear and whispered "You bite me, I bite back. And here's a hint... I like being bitten. A lot." She gently nibbled on his ear then, though she wasn't sure she really wanted to be gentle. She loved pain, and she loved causing it. Even for someone with..vampiric.. tendencies, she loved being bitten the most.
Back to top Go down
Manit "Tox" Treyd

Manit

PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:10 am

"Oh really now?" He smirked and bit her again, only this time harder. He liked to bite, it was one of the simple things that gave him great joy. He loved all the reactions he can get for biting someone. He bit again, and then another, all around the same spot. He moaned the softest moan when she nibbled on his ear. 'They always know the sweat spots' he joked to himself.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:14 am

"I'm just a pro." Kyuu mused in a soft, breathless whisper in his ear. She caught the basics of what he was thinking, mostly because his aura was pulsing lust energy under her. She was used to feeling that. She nibbled down his neck, and the pulled part of his shirt aside to nip where the shoulder and the neck meet on a person. She bit that place a little harder then just being a nibble, but she was extremely careful not to break the skin because this wouldn't be innocent if she started feeding.
Back to top Go down
Manit "Tox" Treyd

Manit

PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:23 am

Manit moaned out, but stopped it short. Embarrassed a little bit he bit down hard on her neck and sucked. He liked the feel of her bite. The pressure, her touch, everything. He released then bit on the other side of her neck. Moving his hand up he ran it through her hair, pulling slightly at the end. "Just a pro, eh?" He grinned and bit again, trying to one up her bite.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:29 am

"You will lose that fight if you start it..." Kyuu said lightly, tilting her head back when he pulled on her hair. She purred in response. She forced him to really pull it when she leaned back in, touching her now extended fangs to his neck. It was the proof that he would lose against her in the pleasure of pain. Nobody could beat her. She had made sure of that long ago. She shifted her weight on his lap just a bit, lightly grinding her hips into his, for once one accident.
Back to top Go down
Manit "Tox" Treyd

Manit

PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:34 am

He moaned at the movement of her hips and the touch of her fangs. Pulling harder on her hair he bit again, this time harder then any previous. "well I can try, can't I?" He smiled as he said this and sucked on her neck, moving his hips slightly, just enough for her to notice. Actually, he did not even notice, it was that natural instinct inside of him breaking through.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:40 am

"If you get to try, so do I." Kyuu smiled innocently, though her eyes showed she was anything but. They glowed a bright golden color suddenly, and she leaned in and gently licked his neck. Suddenly, her fangs were in his neck, his blood pouring into her sweet mouth, and that was the first time she moaned. She ground her hips into his, trying to scoot closer and she sucked on his neck. Her fangs released a soft pleasure venom that traveled through his blood, carried to all of his cells to stimulate pure pleasure, rather than much pain.
Back to top Go down
Manit "Tox" Treyd

Manit

PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:44 am

He moaned out at this bite. He couldn't help it. He loved being bit, and this was the epitome of it. This, mixed with her grinding on his lap made it that much better. He pulled her hair and bit down as hard as he could. The pleasure was extreme, but he could take it. Sucking on her neck he moved his hips against her grinding. He pulled her tight against his body and pulled again on her hair.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:56 am

Kyuu's lips were trembling against his neck. Warmth. It was oxygen to her deprived body, warmth to the cold touch of her skin. It brought a soft color back to her lips and cheeks, making her look less almost-dead then she had in the days since her Consort left her. Manit's blood may not have burned down her throat like Kakuzu's did, but it still satisfied the burning thirst that she was suffering from. Besides, he was biting her back, so that fell in with the once pleasured pain drinking the immortal wolf God's blood had. She sighed happily against his neck, and slowed her drinking.
Back to top Go down
Manit "Tox" Treyd

Manit

PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:03 pm

Moaning, he kept biting. He didn't know why he was letting her feed on him, but as long as it didn't harm him he was fine. He opened his mouth wider and bit down again, harder. This was oddly arousing. To be fed upon while biting. Her touch felt amazing, no pain, only pure pleasure. He noticed the more lifelike look in her body also. 'Must have did some good' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:53 pm

Slowly, and most unwillingly, she pulled her fangs from his neck and licked over the wounds and kissed them. Her kiss healed them, but added to the scars on his body. They were so small that nobody would know except them, unless they looked really hard. She licked up his neck, getting all the blood that she had missed. She rarely fed from mortals, but it was a nice change of pace. She kept kissing his neck, every now again, and she ran her tongue over her lips. To be fair, she wasn't sure what had caused this to happen, but she knew it wouldn't be innocent for long if she didn't stop now... But she was who she was... Did she want it to?
Back to top Go down
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:57 pm

The door guards came knocking upon the door frantically. "Madame Kyuu, you have.. a visitor." The larger of the two said, his eyes were wide in awe and he was thinking dirty. "She would like to see you and says it is urgent, time sensitive."
The double doors before the hall to the bar burst open two guards in Mandelyn's hand. "They wouldn't let me in dear. I'll set them down as long as you call them off, they tried attacking me. As you can see I am unarmed and haven't summoned my weapons. I thought I was always welcome...I am your best friend still right?" A large smile played on Mandelyn's lips. They were cracked, dried blood clung to them, her nose, her lovely white wings that Kyuu used to help her preen. Her ginger auburn hair looked tangled. Her eyes the great, deep green Kyuu usually saw, the shimmer in them had dulled. Looking deathly pale, sick, she looked bruised and beaten. I.V. Tubes hung off her needles still in her skin. Her legs shook softly, she looked malnourished. But at the same time? She never looked so wonderful, she finally looked vulnerable, not so hard and cold. Kyuu only ever saw her weaknesses, only saw her compassion and care for she was one of the only ones. Aside her charges and that love and care was different. Since her husband died, she was only kind to Kyuu. Setting the men down in good faith and the fact her trembling arms couldn't hold them up any longer. Coughing into a frail hand she pulled it away to show blood. "Kyuu I missed you...But A girl, Council has her. She bears scent of you. You seem to be trying to reach her. they captured me...it took all nine of them and i took four out with me. But they got me. My charge Aubresiah has been keeping me alive, sending me nutrients and power. I stored it all for this moment. To reach you. Aubresiah is trying to get the girl out. They are friends of sort. " Mandelyn was wheezing pneumonia in her chest. "The girl's name. Carson. I've caught it in passing. She is alive and well. Marcus is helping her out. I think he's smitten darling." Mandelyn gave one of her smiles again leaning against the wall, her form was fading. "I love you Kyuu. I will bring the girl to you if you want or need her. If I don't see you again, Aubresiah has some things for you and will bring the girl...My son is also dead now...." She looked down tears leaking from her eyes. She had made sure only Kyuu could hear her words when she had started talking. Mandelyn blew a kiss closing her sleep filled eyes as her form faded when more guards came swinging open another set of doors.
Back to top Go down
Manit "Tox" Treyd

Manit

PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:00 am

Manit stopped what he was doing instantly and stared at the new visitor. He did not say a word, but just sat there, Kyuu still on his lap. His swords were 5 feet away, but he had his hidden blades. 'Who is she? Is she a threat? What are her strengths, weaknesses?' All these thoughts raced through his mind in the instant she burst into the room. The guards she dropped were big, tough, but no match apparently.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:22 am

Kyuu put her finger over Manit's lips. She sighed softly and turned just her upper body to look at Mandy. Kyuu spoke to Derek and Jacob with another sigh. "Boys, leave her be. I'll deal with my dearest." Kyuu looked apologetically at Manit, and got up from his lap, though she stayed in front of him. Her expression was an openly annoyed one, but her eyes were wild with anger from being interrupted. "Mandy, dearest, I get that this is important, but really at a time like this---" Kyuu's words were cut off when she truly saw her dear old friend's face. Kyuu heard the cough, smelled the blood, and winced. She crossed the room, right before Mandy's form began to fade. Kyuu openly wished she had truly been there, other then a projection of herself. She longed to help. "Carson's my charge, I'll get her back. I've already asked them to help me. I hate that I'm stronger then you now Mandy... You need me to let me heal you..." Kyuu lightly kissed the fading form's forehead and cheek. Even that brief touch should have kept the figure there a moment longer. Kyuu went to wrap her arms around her best friend's body, but the figure truly faded and her arms only closed around thin air. Kyuu leaned against the wall in a bit of despair. "I'm going to get her back, Mandy. I'll get her back, and you will be avenged." Kyuu stood there, leaning against the wall, facing it, her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Manit "Tox" Treyd

Manit

PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:17 am

Manit sat there staring at Kyuu. "Are...are you okay?" he asked, suddenly nervous. He stood up and re sheathed his swords. Walking over to her slowly, each of his steps echoing, he put his hand on her back. "If you need any help, let me know. You've shown me kindness, and trust. I can see that you are a valuable friend. I thank you."
Back to top Go down
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:20 am

Kyuu could hear a scream come from where Mandelyn had disappeared a small part of the rift connecting her world and the councils exam room still open, only the size of an eye. If Kyuu looked Mandelyn was back strapped down, Auron had just strolled in connecting her tubes back to machines again, the blood and whatever color left in her face going down those tubes. He had stabbed her arm to show his superiority. Then heard a small clink, as Mandelyn's crystal pendant had hit the floor where she had faded. The beautiful crystal was her wedding gift to Mandelyn. The crystal had Mandelyn's blood on it, her scent, a part of her essence. A roll of parchment was tied to it written in Mandelyn's blood.

"To my only friend: As you can smell this is written crudely in blood. I apologize, it is all the means I had to write. Kyuu, as you can see I will no longer be capable of staying in this world, departing shortly if I am not taken away from Auron and Arillia. They have been slowly draining all of my blood, a precious substance to them. All of my power is rapidly depleting for they drain that as well. Without these two important things in my body, all of the different beings and blood I have in my body are destroying me. I cannot keep up with them or fight them much longer. My husband died long ago, and I miss him greatly. My son died recently and I miss him too. My only regrets for dying if I do shortly or before I see Council fall, will be that I will miss you, my only friend in this world, and will not be able to protect you any more. I will not see Council finally fall. I will never see my grandson grow and have his own children. My proteges all but two are dead as well. Aubresiah is the stronger of the two. Her and Lily will be my living legacy. I had wished you would never see my end that I would never end. however in private moments of doubt I had prayed in quiet moments that I would die eventually so I could be again with my husband. I had wished you could never see me this way, dying, weak, vulnerable. They are going to probe my mind today, for phycological warfare against me, against my students. I have kept them out this long, let us pray I can keep doing it shall we? I could not stay long, I am far to weak for that. I am likely back strapped to my exam table. I could not allow you to heal me, for if I had, they would see there is weaknesses in the magics they have used and they would fix those weaknesses, then they would've killed me. I love you Kyuu. You're my best friend. If I don't make it through the next two days, please pass onto Lily and Aubs, Tox, Carson, Lucas all of our stories of us being so much younger. If you have need or wants, the crystal has all the power I had stored in it for now. Do not worry Aubs will send more this night. This night and tomorrow we will fight. The crystal can guide you here. To me. To Aubs. To Lily. To Carson. ~Love now and until I depart from this world and the next, Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-Leinad"

The paper was tear blotched, crumpled in certain places from when she had to ball it in her hands so it wasn't discovered. When Kyuu picked up the pendant the rift had completely closed. The scream had cut off, the hole had closed. One thing Kyuu noticed about Mandelyns form upon that table was that she just lie there, preserving her strength.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:47 am

Kyuu did pick up the pendant, and she held it in her hands. She utterly refused to allow Mandy to completely leave this world. Be it for selfish reasons, or that the Goddesses decided she wasn't allowed to let Mandy leave. But Kyuu is a Goddess Incarnate! Even some stupid Council can't compare to her magick! Kyuu held the pendant in her hand and then left the room. "I'll be back in a bit!!" she called from the stairs outside the door. She was headed to the strongest psychically charged room in her house. Where she held circles and meditations. Where she and Kakuzu had made love and combined their powers on more than one occasion. She opened a circle, stepped inside, and closed it behind her to cast. The door to the room was locked, and she was rummaging through her herbs and crystals to find what she needed. Under the door, a bright purple light was pulsing from inside. It was her own powers, calling and willing that a portion of Mandy's spirit find her. Finally, a bit of her best friend came to her and she cast a spell for it to be held inside the crystal pendant. This way, her best friend would see everything she wanted to. With Kyuu's tears to bind the incantation, a bit of her blood to bind the spirit, Kyuu's light finally began to fade as she called back in her powers. She clasped the pendant around her neck, seeing Mandy within it. Her spirit would be able to see this world now, and still have peace with her loved ones. She would see the Council fall, and she would see her family grow and be happy. However, she wouldn't see anything too personal that Kyuu experienced.

Kyuu returned to Manit, a small smile on her face. "All will be well.." The color was out of her face again, and the second she was near him, she fainted, falling forward into his arms. She looked dead, though she wasn't. She was just extremely drained from doing all that she just had to grant her best friend one last gift in her life. A parting gift, that allowed their bond to strengthen, so if Mandy ever wanted to, she could possess Kyuu for a few moments, to say her goodbyes to anything she wanted.

Derek, the bloodslave that was closest to Kyuu through the bonds she shared with them, looked down at his Mistress with respect and sadness. "We should put her in her bedroom. Would you like to carry her, or shall I?"
Back to top Go down
Manit "Tox" Treyd

Manit

PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:04 am

Manit caught her and picked her up in his arms. "I can take her, just show me the way?" he was easily strong enough to carry her, but he was stunned. He had no clue what had happened but knew it was serious. He would set her down wherever instructed and stay with her til she awoke to make sure she was safe. 'Moron..' he told himself. He always took it upon himself to protect others, but this one person, queen, he felt an urge to protect even stronger then the others. When she awoke maybe he would bother her to ask if it would be possible for him to be like...a personal body guard. Kind of like always around to keep her safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Underground Bar   An Underground Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Underground Bar
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kyuu's RP Hell of Wonder  :: Kyuu's Hell of Wonder :: Storyline Role Play :: Kyuu's Hell of Wonder-
Jump to: