Kyuu's RP Hell of Wonder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basically, there's a lot of RP forums out there with jerks running them. I do not rule with rage, I rule with love. Everyone is welcome until we have problems.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ankoku Satsui

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ankoku Satsui

Ankoku Satsui

Ankoku Satsui Empty
PostSubject: Ankoku Satsui   Ankoku Satsui I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:32 am

Name: Ankoku Satsui
Race: Angelic Vampire
Height: 5' 4"
Physical Appearence: Slim, pale, white hair that falls longer then her mother's and usually red eyes.
Age: Roughly 2,000 years old, however she looks not a day over 21.

First and foremost, this is Kyuu's eldest daughter. Ankoku was born from Kyuu and Maiso, Kyuu's first husband. Not many know the truth behind her father's death, but the fact behind all rumors is that Kyuu killed him and the rest of the clan for the rightful position of Queen. She knew that leaving Maiso, would crown him as King, although the clan was meant to be matriarchal. Although she loved him, his sister, brother-in-law and her nieces, Kyuu had to end them all to give Ankoku the perfect life she deserved.

Kyuu raised her alone, and she also stopped aging at 21. However, when she did so, Kyuu allowed herself to age four more years, so they wouldn't look so much like sisters. Ankoku is also quite the fan of her own version of Sakood. She is not so much of a masochist as her mother, but pain does not usually bother her.

When it comes down to it, other then the naturally red eyes, Ankoku and Kyuu are that same person. Take away Kyuu's desire to be caused pain and you have her darling.

Clothing Style: Like her mother, she often wears dresses. Her favorite one is red with a golden tie, that is slit up the side so she can move easily.

Personallity: Ankoku comes off as a cold hearted bitch, very often. Her walls are almost impossible to break down, and she is really only her true self around Olli, Kati's son who she has secretly been betrothed to since his birth. Her mother sees her for who she really is, although she does not push for her daughter to show it, knowing that she will show who she wishes.

Other: Ankoku will only feed from her mate, although she loves to flirt and bite random people. Like her mother, female blood is poison to her.
Back to top Go down

Ankoku Satsui
Page 1 of 1