Kyuu's RP Hell of Wonder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basically, there's a lot of RP forums out there with jerks running them. I do not rule with rage, I rule with love. Everyone is welcome until we have problems.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ankoku Satsui

Ankoku Satsui

Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:42 am

Ankoku sat on a small rock, her knees pulled to her chest as she sat there. She felt a bit alone. Looking around, she thought she felt someone watching her, and she closed her wings around her slim body. Poking at her teeth, her fangs descended. She slid her slender tongue over them, giggling like a twinkling bell when they cut her ever so slightly. She was suffering from blood lust, since she only fed from her mate. However, she didn't consider herself to have one, although she wished with all her heart to have Olli ask for her hand. Looking around, she saw the large meadow to her left, a pond in front of her, and then she saw the woods off to her right. A beautiful place, but the silence was all she needed to know she was alone there. She sighed, pulling her knees closer to her chest.
Back to top Go down
OliverDe'triest

OliverDe'triest

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:53 am

Oliver watched quietly from a tree behind Ankoku. He had every desire to spend time with her but didn't want to force himself on her. He'd tried spending time away from her to no avail though. He knew, logically, that she could take care of herself but it never sat well with him when he couldn't see her and ensure she was ok.
Something about her seemed to cry out in sadness to him though, the only way to fix it would be to know what was wrong. And he couldn't find that out from his perch. His wings formed for a moment and he glided down to the ground just behind her. "What's troubelin you love?" He touched her shoulder gently, his face framed with concern and care.
Back to top Go down
Ankoku Satsui

Ankoku Satsui

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:07 am

Ankoku looked up, startled for a second until his voice registered in her end. "Olli..." she said softly, her eyes softening as a small smile played on her lips. Her wings lifted her and she threw her arms around him. She had missed him so much, she had felt so alone. Her feet were still on the rock, so she could see into his eye without straining her neck. Letting them fall so she could plant them on the ground, she tilted her head up. Leaning her head on his chest she whispered softly "Nothing ails me when you are near, my darling.." A blush played on her cheeks, making her feel insecure. She was so glad he could see her as she truly was. She wrapped her arms around him tighter, pulling them both closer to each other. She longed for him always, and more then anything yearned for his touch and his lips upon hers.
Back to top Go down
OliverDe'triest

OliverDe'triest

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:15 am

He wrapped his arms around her tightly and his wings as well before he let them dissipate into shadow. "If I'd known that I'd have come to you sooner beautiful." He kissed her forehead gently, willing away her blush. He enjoyed seeing her as she truly was and appreciated the honor she showed him by being that open around him. He suddenly remembered something. He jumped back slightly, keeping one of her hands in his as he fished through his shoulder bag with the other.
"I got you something." He muttered, growing frustrated as he sifted through the messy bag. Finally he pulled out a square box and held it out to her. Inside it was a necklace for her. It looked like a simple black blown-glass pendant on a black ribbon but the pendant was actually made of warm-ice that wouldn't melt and inside was a chunk of shadow, forever enchanted to allow him to see as she saw, to help keep her safe. "It's for you." He smiled, hoping she'd like it.
Back to top Go down
Ankoku Satsui

Ankoku Satsui

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:27 am

Ankoku, for the first time in what seemed like eternity, was speechless. Her blush had faded, but it was threatening to come back as she looked at the necklace. She knew that it was enchanted so that he could always come to protect her, and although she could take care of herself very well, it warmed her inside to know he cared. Spinning around, her wings folding in closer to her body, and lifted up her hair, she asked softly "Would you?" her eyes gesturing to the beautiful necklace he held for her. She was so entirely flattered, since she had never before received something so beautiful. Not that she didn't have plenty of beautiful jewels and gems, but it topped the list because it was from him. Just as when she was a little girl, looking at him when he was born, she knew there was some invisible chord that drew her to him, and knew it was fate they would be together some day. 'Oh Aphrodite, Goddess of Love, please let that day come soon where he kisses me with everything...' she found herself thinking.
Back to top Go down
OliverDe'triest

OliverDe'triest

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:35 am

He smiled broadly, ecstatic that he'd made her so happy. "Of course dear heart." He reached over her shoulders gently and pulled the clasp back around behind her delicate neck. Once he'd secured it he kissed the back of her neck softly, wrapping his arms around her again from behind. Mindful of her wings, he laid his head on her shoulder. It entered his mind that this was almost some pre-feeding ritual of a vamp but very backwards. Oliver knew the pleasure that a vamp could offer but certainly wouldn't push for anything since he understood how intimate an act it was. He figured she knew he was hers in any sense she wanted to take the word.
Back to top Go down
Ankoku Satsui

Ankoku Satsui

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:45 am

Ankoku's hand covered the necklace when he clasped it behind her neck. A small shiver rippled through her when he kissed the back of her neck. She felt her wings sliding into her back, becoming slim golden tattoos on her back. Another difference from her mother, when her mother's wings hid as tattoos, they were black. Shaking off comparing herself to her mother, as she often did because she looked up to her so much, Ankoku snapped back into being when she felt her Olli's breath on her ear, his head on her shoulder. She took one of his hands and pressed it to her cheek, breathing in his scent and letting a small purr escape her lips. The lack of feeding did not help how bad she wanted him right now. She wanted his lips, she wanted what was pulsing through his veins. She bit down on her bottom lip gently, after her tongue gently glazed over his wrist, making the veins there bulge.
Back to top Go down
OliverDe'triest

OliverDe'triest

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:51 am

He grinned at her, keeping his wrist offered. "Are you thirsty love?" He tried to keep the eagerness from his voice but wasn't sure how good a job he managed to do. He regenerated his blood fast enough she couldn't manage to drain him unless she really tried. And he trusted entirely that she wouldn't. If he had to choose between being fed from by this beautiful woman that he loved and rum, he'd certainly find himself missing a quart or two of blood.
Back to top Go down
Ankoku Satsui

Ankoku Satsui

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:06 am

Ankoku nodded in response to his question, snaking out of his arms and pushing him down onto the rock she had been sitting on. Straddling his lap, she faced him, her fangs indenting her bottom lip. Forcing them to retract a little bit, she found herself pressing her lips against his for a moment. There was enough passion in that short kiss to leave him stunned, and to show him what she wanted him to to do to her. Letting her lips leave his, she gently kissed his neck, her tongue trailing along the largest vein in it. Her fangs extended down again, and she gently pressed them to the skin, not yet breaking it. His aroma filled her every sense, and she drew back a little, gasping a breath of fresh air before she struck, her fangs piercing his skin easily, and his blood pooling in her mouth. Her fangs retracted, now that the puncture wounds were made, and she shuddered a little with the first gulp of his blood. Goddess it tasted better then any blood she had ever had, granted she had lived mostly off her own and her parents'. Tossing that thought aside, she pulled him closer, sucking gently on his neck.
Back to top Go down
OliverDe'triest

OliverDe'triest

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:13 am

He moaned softly, running a hand through her white hair to pull her closer to his neck gently while the other hand ran up and down her lithe body. The rough texture of the rock bit at his back through his thin shirt but he couldn't care less, his mind spinning wildly in pleasure. He stopped, for just a moment, his body from producing more blood so that he could achieve that dizzying lightheaded-ness before resuming healing to keep up and keep this beautiful woman satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Ankoku Satsui

Ankoku Satsui

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:22 am

Knowing that her Olli had stopped to experience that amazing dizzy feeling that came with having your blood taken, Ankoku smiled a little against his neck. Hearing his moan, Ankoku purred softly for a moment. She really enjoyed hearing that coming from him, but she loved that she was the one who caused it. Shifting her body, moving closer to him, her hips ground into his for a moment. She pulled him closer so that there was absolutely no space between them, taking another gulp of what pulsed through his veins. Her tongue trailed on his neck, making her shiver a little from the pleasure she knew she was causing him.
Back to top Go down
OliverDe'triest

OliverDe'triest

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:35 am

His bloodhigh continued to grow as she fed from him, growing slowly to a fever pitch. He held her tightly to him, her soft lips to his neck and her fangs and their pain became all he really noticed in the world. He squirmed below her slightly as the bloodhigh finally reached its peak, almost like a sexual climax but better. Still dizzy but entirely sure he managed to gasp out the words that'd been in his head since he first kissed her. "I'm always yours Ankoku, my darling." His breathing was ragged with effort and his every muscle felt useless and weak but he wouldn't be anywhere else if he had the chance.
Back to top Go down
Ankoku Satsui

Ankoku Satsui

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:42 am

Realizing that she had taken about a quart of blood, double what she was taught to take, Ankoku licked over the marks and pulled back. She could feel him in her mind, and she knew she had connected with him on a level that she had never before. As her mother warned her long ago, she allowed herself to open an imprint with him, but it didn't bother her in the least. This blood-share induced Imprint made them be as if they were one. The only thing she feared was that he would be upset it had been opened. Leaning up from his neck, she licked his blood off of her lips and wiped away a stray bit of blood on her chin with the back of her hand. Her breathing was heavy from blood ecstasy. She had no idea how to respond to that comment.
Back to top Go down
OliverDe'triest

OliverDe'triest

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:48 am

He watched her draw away, cleaning herself up and he grinned. He was weak but he'd recover and he took her hand gently in his. He could feel their new bond and didn't mind it in the slightest. His mother may but then she'd done the same damn thing with her first husband and regretted it later, that was all. He could tell she was thrown slightly by what he'd said but he pulled her to him gently and held her. "I love you Ankoku. You should know that." Something inside of him, his midnight demon self Natch growled at the admission of affection but even that form of himself accepted it as fact. It needed to be said.
Back to top Go down
Ankoku Satsui

Ankoku Satsui

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:57 am

"I love you too, my Olli." Ankoku whispered softly, leaning her head against his shoulder, looking at him with pure affection. She nuzzled his shoulder, and then leaned up and kissed his cheek, her mind at ease. Suddenly, her mind went straight to their mothers. "Oh Goddess..." she whispered. "What will your mother say?" Ankoku didn't care about what her mother would say, she already knew she'd be delighted for them all, since their betrothal had been her idea in the very beginning. Even in the back of her mind, she assumed Kati would accept it completely, but she still felt a knot of dread form in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
OliverDe'triest

OliverDe'triest

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:06 am

Oliver shrugged and brushed a stray strand of hair from her face. "Mom will be fine with it most likely. Our parents have known eachother for a long time now... I think she'll be happy for us." He sighed softly reflecting how Kati often related everything to herself. She could see Randy and herself in Ankoku and him, despite the glaring differences in the two relationships. He didn't mention it though, and he knew how he'd respond if she dared to say such a silly thing. He'd fight for her approval but if it looked unattainable... He didn't need it. He loved this woman enough, things like that didn't matter as much.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:07 am

Kyuu jumped down on onto the ground from the tree she was hiding in. "Well well well, what is going on here?" Kyuu said softly as she approached her daughter and her best friend's son. She circled them from where they sat on a rock, taking in the surroundings of the meadow, pond and woods. At this time of day, the sunset in the background, she approved. "Anything you two would like to admit up front?" Kyuu's eyes lingered on the new necklace Ankoku wore on her slender neck. An eyebrow tilted up, the question in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://hellofwonder.heavenforum.com
Ankoku Satsui

Ankoku Satsui

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:14 am

Ankoku nodded slightly to her Olli's words. She body stiffened slightly, feeling her mother's presence near, knowing that she had been cloaking it until now if she had been here.

Ankoku looked up suddenly, her eyes finding her mother easily. "Mom, I.." she trailed off, she had no idea what to say. Her eyes followed her mom as Kyuu circled them, and then Ankoku noticed the position they were still in. Sinking into Olli's arms, she tried to hide. Not that she was scared, but she was extremely embarrassed to be caught like this. A blush formed across her face, and she leaned her head on Olli's shoulder, utterly defeated.
Back to top Go down
OliverDe'triest

OliverDe'triest

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:19 am

Oliver decided finally that faking some confidence if only to make Ankoku feel better would be best. He sighed slightly, wrapping his arms comfortingly around Ankoku before begining to explain. "Kyuu... Ma'em... Your daughter and I love eachother. I know you may feel we should have asked your approval first but you know me and you have since I was born. I'll take good care of her and I hope you'll approve of us." He said the last half as quickly as possible, getting more nervous than he'd thought he would. He also sensed his mother getting closer and closer. The explanation to her would be more obnoxious due to her argumentative nature.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:28 am

"Well, I care not for details. I am very happy for you both. In fact, I think it's cute." Kyuu smiled softly at them both. "You know you are already a part of my family Olli. I wish for you to become a part of my family for real. Of course you have my approval." Kyuu turned off towards the woods, looking into them. "What do you think, my Anee-chan?" she had spoken softly, but her voice seemed to carry very loudly through the land.

Kyuu moved to stand by them, still facing the woods. She placed one hand on each of their heads, as if to say "I know you are nervous. I will be your strength. Use me as you will." Her eyes caught a bit of movement in the woods, and she expected to see her best friend come out of the fog any second.
Back to top Go down
chaos0rder

chaos0rder

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:33 am

Obviously drunk, Kati stumbled out of the woods, forming from the water vapor. She'd sensed her son and Kyuu, one of her best friends and decided to see what was going on. Given, however, the slight guilty look the youths held she raised an eyebrow. She had suspicions but wasn't sure and quickly worked the booze out of her system. That was a helluva lota booze. Kyuu quickly relayed to her mentaly the goings on here tonight, including what her gutsy son had just said.
She couldn't lie, she did worry. Relationships with vamps often enough went poorly for angels such as herself and her son but Ankoku wasn't just some gutter welp begging for a good blood generator. She was her friends kid who'd never provided reason for distrust. She sighed heavily as all this quickly worked through her head. She hesitated to speak, trying a few times without finding the words. "Are you sure you're grown up enough kid?" She tilted her head, her eyes meeting her sons. She hoped she wouldn't offend Ankoku but it was important to bring up.
Back to top Go down
OliverDe'triest

OliverDe'triest

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:44 am

While it amused him to watch his mother stumble over her words, he was a bit sorry it troubled her. "Yes mom. I know I'm old enough to figure this out." He bit his lip, trying to decide whether or not he could risk pissing her off. "We don't need your approval but we'd appreciate it. We'll be happy and you should let us." Feeling Ankoku in his arms was the comfort he needed to talk to her like that. Otherwise he wouldn't dare. He knew it was a big deal and why. By adding her to the family, it added another charge that both he and his mother would pledge their life to protecting. To spread themselves too thin was to put the safety of the other charges at stake.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin
Admin
Princess Kyuu ~ Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:50 am

Kyuu looked at her best friend with admiring eyes. She knew her protection wasn't in disrespect to her, or Ankoku. Stroking her daughters hair softly she felt she needed to say something. "You know that my clan is strong, anee-chan," Kyuu used the Japanese word for big-sister, which is just how Kyuu saw Kati. "Ankoku is the best we have." Kyuu just stopped, not knowing what else she can say.
Back to top Go down
Ankoku Satsui

Ankoku Satsui

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:03 am

Ankoku felt the strength of her mother, and felt safe in her Olli's arms. Drawing in a deep breath, she looked at Kati. She was not offended by Kati's words, but respected her for them completely. She had been around while Kyuu and Kati had been the best of drinking buddies, and she knew all that had happened. "Kati-sama," Ankoku said almost hesitantly, before she found her confidence, "I love Olli, and I am sorry if you are not pleased with this, but please, I do not wish to ever hurt him. If this is to end, he will have to leave me." Ankoku paused, taking his hand, lacing her fingers in with his. "Please, Kati-sama. I will take the best care of him. Let him be my lord. I wish for your blessings as much as I wish for him to whisk me away in his arms." Ankoku was speaking from the heart that she thought had frozen over, that Olli had thawed with one look. Her eyes told that story, and wished that they could have her blessings.
Back to top Go down
chaos0rder

chaos0rder

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:18 am

Kati looked at the girl. The respect in her tone, and the hope, touched her. She could feel through angelic empathy the truth of her statments and they won her over somewhat. As well as the fact she knew her mothers strength ran through her. Yes, she'd have to protect the girl but she wouldn't need much protecting either honestly. She reached over to the girl, taking her hand gently. She drew her up to standing and watched Oli stand as well, somewhat guarded as his mother delt with his beloved. It was cute to see how protective he was even against her. She held Ankokus hand in the air and spun her slowly, watching her and apraising her strength. All this happened with the slowness that was character of some strange ritual and when she was done, Kati had come beyond doubt.
She let her go back to Olli and smiled broadly. "Very well. I say we celibrate." Out of nowhere came two bottles of rum, knowing Oliver would want one as well. "Because I guess I do approve of you crazy kids."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting   Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ankoku and Oliver's Meeting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next