Kyuu's RP Hell of Wonder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basically, there's a lot of RP forums out there with jerks running them. I do not rule with rage, I rule with love. Everyone is welcome until we have problems.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ruins of Alexandria

Go down 
+4
Demons and Shadows
Janier and Linares Isha
Aubresiah ~ Arcane
Luka Leinad
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Luka Leinad

Luka Leinad

The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:54 am

He touched her cheek gently and smiled. "It is my mother isn't it?" He thought back to the dreams he had about his mother. As much as he would like to see her, he knew they were right, so he sighed. "I understand, as much as I want to see her I don't want to be incapacitated again. I'll come with you, and when we get close I'll stay out of sight and wait for you." His smile was sad, knowing it would be awhile before he could see his mother again.
Back to top Go down
http://dannydemon.deviantart.com
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:14 am

Nodding she sighed softly "Yes it is." Aubresiah nodded, sighing softly. "Only if you dont go running to see her." She touched his face gently, yawning. "How long do you think until you'll be able to see her again..?" she asked soflty
Back to top Go down
Luka Leinad

Luka Leinad

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:28 am

He smiled and took her hand in his. "If I had my way, tomorrow, and damn the consequences of it. If my memories flood back i'll be that much closer to being myself again." He sighed and kissed her softly. "But you are right it is better to take it slow at this point, you don't have to worry about me running out to meet her.
Back to top Go down
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:37 am

Aubresiah simply nodded to him "I can understand that. It is quite a good deal amount better for you to regain them slowly" Her voice was soft and distant as she was starting to doze off. Her wings were like satin on his skin, soft warm. Her deep sapphire eyes were closing, then opening a little, then dozing again.
Back to top Go down
Luka Leinad

Luka Leinad

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:43 am

He hugged her close and unfurled his own wings, wrapping them both up in them together. He sighed happily, looking into her eyes as they closed and opened slowly. They both needed their rest for the journey. He pulled her as close to him as possible, his arms and wings enveloped around both of them. His were down feathers, foregoing to usual down feathers underneath rougher feathers.
Back to top Go down
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:48 am

yawning softly she nuzzled her face into his shoulder. She was tired, feeling better than she did this morning, but still not the best she could be. Her arms wrapped around his neck, her breathing was getting quieter, slower as she fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Luka Leinad

Luka Leinad

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:53 am

He smiled and kissed her softly. Listening to her even breathing he began to fall asleep himself. He felt as if he would never need to be anywhere else, as long as he had her in his arms, he knew everything was going to be alright. His last thoughts were of her and his family, and how close he was to being reunited with them, close, but still so far away.
Back to top Go down
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:22 am

Kissing him back softly, she still dozed off. Falling asleep in his arms, she felt peaceful. She did not dream, just a black void for once. WAking up beside him, she kissed his head softly. Moving him carefuly to not wake him she quietly packed her things up.
Back to top Go down
Luka Leinad

Luka Leinad

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:53 pm

He woke up and smiled, watching her get ready for their journey. He stood up and stretched, his neck and back popping like firecrackers. He stood up and spread his wings, flapping them experimentally. He plucked a pinion and it became hard and rigid. He grinned with a new idea as he grabbed his pack, he had it ready to go last night. "Good morning." He said as he slung his satchel around his shoulder. He walked over and lifted her packed back up easily, attacking it to his waist so it would not hinder his flying. He kissed her cheek and smiled. "Feeling up for a good day of flying?"
Back to top Go down
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:26 am

Aubresiah had four packs, three attached to herself, when he looked at her oddly she smiled "Better safe than sorry" she said softly at him, her packs would not hinder her flying. "I am whenever you are" She walked over to him taking his hands in hers, kissing them, she walked to her dresser, opening it she grabbed a needle and put the black liquid into her veins. Disposing of the needle, she clipped her weapons belt onto herself. Checking the starshots on her belt she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Luka Leinad

Luka Leinad

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:54 am

He gripped her hand gently and stepped towards the window, taking the lead. He turned, and waving fell out the window and plummeted towards the ground. Inches before his nose touched it, he unfurled his wings, catching the air and lifting him high up into the air. He whooped and laughed, enjoying the sensation. This was the first time he had time to enjoy it, and he knew this was going to be his release, like his father in his wolf form, he always seemed so playful and carefree. He circled the castle, waiting for her to join him in the air.
Back to top Go down
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:27 am

Aubresiah smiled at him jumping out of the window wings locked against her back. The wind blew her hair from her face. Centimeters before her face touched the ground, she snapped her wide, powerful wings open. It lifted her higher than him, so she just smirked down at him, then flew upside down so she was torso to torso with him, then she smiled "hello there" Her smile was rare to her friends lately, and now that he saw it this wide he realized what she used to be, how happy she once was. Flying to the other castle, she smiled at him still flying upside down.
Back to top Go down
Luka Leinad

Luka Leinad

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:37 am

He grinned widely, glad to see the smile he had long been missing. "Well aren't you just fancy Miss Aubresiah." He smirked and spiraled in mid air, going in a circle around her flying figure, stopping underneath her and flipping himself upside down, taking her gently from behind, he guided her up into the clouds, making sure to hit every single cumulus cloud in their path so they were both soaking wet, then flying up above the clouds to let the sun warm them.
Back to top Go down
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:42 am

Aubresiah just grinned "I could fly circles around you " Squeaking when he grabbed her, her wings went against her back and shrieking with laughter as he flew them through the clouds . Glaring at him playfully she grinned, her wings opened , making him loose his grip. Flying around him fast, it created a tornado effect of sorts, it stuck him there and he dried off faster. Stopping she smiled at him hovering there. Barely having to beat her massive wings
Back to top Go down
Luka Leinad

Luka Leinad

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:15 pm

He laughed as the tornado subsided. He folded his wings back and went for a straight dive towards the body of water that was nearby. Pulling up and skimming the surface, he flew in a circle causing a water spout to follow him as he went faster and faster, slowly gaining altitude creating a water tornado. He flew higher than the clouds, right to the upper atmosphere, and even though the lake was deep, it was now a dry waterbed as he pulled all the water up behind him, leveling out he flew in a straight line above Aubs, little droplets of water following him. As the sun's rays shone through the water, they reflected in all directions, causing a rainbow of rays the scatter everywhere, lighting up the place in dazzlingly brilliant colors. He stopped beside her as the water began to fall in a gentle rain.
Back to top Go down
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:47 am

Smiling up at him she looked around and smiled. Grabbing his hands with hers, she intertwined her fingers with his. "Beautiful" she smiled wider touching the droplets. It beaded upon her wings, hair and skin. Her smile was wide and shining. The sun shone brightly now. "Shall we?" she asked softly. Her dark sapphire eyes were full of light and life
Back to top Go down
Luka Leinad

Luka Leinad

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:52 am

He grinned widely and gripped her hand in his, feeling her happiness and joy. "We shall indeed." He flew with her hand in hand, the weather complying with their wishes as the flew with a tailwind, making good time.
Back to top Go down
Lord Aleksei

Lord Aleksei

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:06 am

He smiled inwardly at the joyous and carefree nature of the two, but his features were stone cold, revealing no emotion. He had not returned to watch them, he had returned to deal with this evil once and for all. His massive wings beat effortlessly, keeping himself suspended in mid air easily. He streamlined his body, his wings folding against his back, he shot forward like a rocket towards Sati, circumventing the two as he did. No need to make his presence known quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:06 am

Flying over a lush, thick emerald forest she turned to him. "Directly below is her home. Through the thick canopy of leaves, he could see a house, a larger one in the trees. It was well disgiused to those without the amazing vision of Mandelyn's children or experiments. Kissing him softly his lips tingled. Droppeing onto the patio, she produced a key and walked in.Mandelyn could smell her before she entered, she could smell her son and felt her heart twinge in pain. AS Aubresiah came up to her and gently touched her shoulder. Turning around she smiled up at her student. "He's with you I am guessing." Aubs nodded "He is." She said softly. Mandelyn smiled up at her "You look...heathier...happier than in the compound. I missed you so." Aubs nodded softly. "I missed you too..Im sorry..." She whispered to her. Mandelyn looked up at her. "Whatever for?" Aubs looked at her and sighed "Lily." MAndelyn nodded. "After this I will be lucky if I have any of my children or my students left." Mandelyn got up and started cooking for Alex, who was still asleep on her bed. Aubresiah walked over and kissed Alex's forhead sitting on the bed with her. Desix awoke and looked at her licking her face "I missed you kid." He murmured to her "Ill stay with her for you until she's better. Mandelyn can get to Sati then. Alex is having memorys come back. She said something about shadows. Big shadows. Like the ones you encountered. I am worried about her personal safety as well as if shes been compromised." Aubs ran herhand through her hair and sighed "Keep me posted.Ill keep a link open for you and Mandelyn. Des, dont let her out of here. Go with her on hunts. Im serious. Call me if there an issue."Desix nodded "of course." Giving him a good scratching , kissing his nose she left him there "I love you daddy" She whispered in his ear. "I love you too baby girl" He murmured back. Desix glared at the celing of the home knowing Luka was up there "If this leads to her being killed i swear to christ..." He muttered as Aubs walked to Mandelyn. Taking her starshot necklace off she gave it back to Mandelyn "This is yours" Placing it on Mandelyns neck she smiled "For good luck right?" Aubs whispered. Hugging her from behind. Mandelyn patted her hand and kissd her cheek. She hugged Aubresiahback with a huge force. Mandelyn had an aweful feeling in the pit of her stomach. "Be safe Aubresiah" Aubs nodded and smiled walking back out onto the porch. She smelt of Mandelyn, ALex and Desix. Flying up to Luka she smiled at him "Im ready whenever you are"
Back to top Go down
Luka Leinad

Luka Leinad

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:36 am

He sat on the roof, no words escaping his ears. He closed his eyes and could see everything going on inside, the image, smell and sound of his mother sent a pain through his heart. He took a deep breath and fingered the necklace he was supposed to give her. He could've had Aubs do it, but he did not. He wanted to give it to her face to face and in person. He sighed gently, listening to the other conversations as she moved around the room. He stood as she approached him. "Yeah let's go. I can't stay here much longer without going down there." He took her hand and floated straight up into the air, winging his way towards their destination.
Back to top Go down
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:23 pm

He saw Mandelyns long auburn hair that fell past her breasts, her emerald green eyes were striking, more so than the beautiful forest that surrounded him. Her fair pale skin, the tiny freckles on her nose and cheeks. The starshot glowing on her skin when it touched it. Her black jeans and emerald tank-top. It was no wonder why his father thought of her as attractive.
Alex looked sickly, like the slaves he saw in his imprisonment. Sweat was beading on the girls forehead. Her hazelnut hair looked like a mess, knotted and such. She looked fed and loved by Aubs and Mandelyn.
Aubresiahs wide sapphire eyes, looked up at him worriedly. Deep inside she was hiding the worry at what Mandelyn said, at what Desix said. Her pale skin glowed softly inwardly. Her blonde-brown hair, in the braid that now only went to her lower back from the burning of it from the revenant and the compound glowed slightly as well. Her bangs so to speak that went to her chin fell infront of her face. Pushing the bangs aside she nodded and flew off with him.
Back to top Go down
Lord Aleksei

Lord Aleksei

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:04 pm

He landed in Sati under the cover of night. His clothes were unique, not of this world as they changed to reflect the color he stood closest too, making him almost invisible in any condition, and the darkness of the sky helped that. Earlier he had flown through the clouds with such speed and velocity that they had shifted and covered the moon, so that there would be no light to see him with. As he walked between the houses, avoiding the sight line of the guards, he pondered his first move. He could feel the presence of two he would need to speak to, so he decided to contact them first. He quickly made his way to the place they were staying, navigating the city like it was the back of his hand he arrived at their door and stooped underneath the window, hoping to overhear a conversation to let him know they were awake.
Back to top Go down
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:11 pm

Mandelyn looked at Alex sadly. In the pit of her stomach she could feel the death and destruction that was about to come. Mandelyn was stuck here with Alex and Desix. She could not bring Alex to Sati if she was compromised and she was not taking the chance. Brushing through Alex's hair she rubbed the girls shoulders. Alex was bruised all over, her back held scratches and lacerations that Mandelyn had stitched up. Cotton pads now covered them, taped to Alexs sides and back. After Alex had eaten, was helped to shower, and had her hair brushed, she fell asleep holding Desix.
Mandelyn stood stretching, her back cracked as she twisted. Petting Desix, she walked to the bathroom and showered. Getting dried off and dressed, she cleaned up the house. Feeding Desix the leftovers, she spoke softly "I have to go hunt, I'll be back, mindlink if you need me" Grabbing a bow and her arrows, she went out onto to the balcony. Flying off she perched in a tree waiting. An hour later she had a satchel full of rabbits, and a deer. Carrying them back, she skinned them, cleaned them, and cut them up. Wrapping the meat she placed it in Alex's root cellar, in the ice box. Cleaning the pelts, she hung them to dry and tan. After this she cleaned herself up, then went back down to Alex's garden to pick lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers, lettuce, potatoes, celery, grean beans, peas, and carrots. Her basket was full, so going upstairs again, she cleaned all the produce, and put them in their respective places, in their hanging baskets, or sacks in Alex's root cellar and kitchen. Going back down, she picked berries from the berry bushes at the base of the tree. After this she plucked apples from the nearby apple trees. Flying back up she cleaned them all and put them away. The house was clean, the supplies were full, she had nothing to do but cook, bake, shower again or sleep. Placing wood in the stove she lit it on fire. Washing her hands she started making two blueberry pies, two strawberry pies and and two apple pies. Putting them in the oven she started cooking hossenfeffer (rabbit) stew. Cutting up green pepper, potatos, green beans, peas and carrots,she cooked them. Kneading the pie crust she grabbed a mixing pot, mixing the vegetables, and hossenfeffer stew she made two pot pies out of the hossenfeffer. The house smelt delicious. Taking the pies out she let them cool on the windowsill. Putting the pot pies in the oven, she wraped each pie up in paper, after this she placed it in a basket. After the pot pies were cooked, she took one and wrapped it placing it in the basket. Putting enough for four people to eat the stew she placed the stew in a container, placing a lid on it.
Flying to Sati with the basket she knocked on the castle door. she wore a white cloak, with the hood down, a pair of worn blue jeans and a white shirt, her hair was down.
Back to top Go down
Janier and Linares Isha

Janier and Linares Isha

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:38 am

Linares opened the door and a slight surprise showed on her face. Pleasant as it was, she was not expecting Mandy to be here again. She hugged her warmly and stepped aside to let her in. "Mandelyn, welcome. What brings you back here?"
Back to top Go down
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:24 am

Mandelyn smiled hugging her back gently. "I baked and cooked. Restlessness brings me here. Alex is safe and on the Mend. I cleaned her and her house, i hunted, i went in the gardens , cleaned and put it all away. Still could not sleep so i baked some things, figured Id bring them over. " smiling at her Linares could smell the delicious aroma Coming from the basket. "Plus Luka and Aubs arent here, so i figured it would be okay If i visited. Proper greeting"

Last edited by Aubresiah ~ Arcane on Sat May 19, 2012 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ruins of Alexandria
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next