Kyuu's RP Hell of Wonder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basically, there's a lot of RP forums out there with jerks running them. I do not rule with rage, I rule with love. Everyone is welcome until we have problems.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ruins of Alexandria

Go down 
+4
Demons and Shadows
Janier and Linares Isha
Aubresiah ~ Arcane
Luka Leinad
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Janier and Linares Isha

Janier and Linares Isha

The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:59 am

She laughed and smiled, but could feel the pain inside Mandelyn of being unable to see her son. "I can think of no better reason to visit, come in, I'll get Janier and we will enjoy this delicious food you have prepared.
Back to top Go down
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:26 am

Mandelyn smiled back at her and walked in with her. "My pies are the best you know that." Mandelyn smiled setting the basket on the table. Grabbing some plates and silverware she unwrapped the pies, laid out the stew and smiled waiting for them to come back. She needed interaction. If she was left to her own devices things would go wrong, and if she was left cooped up with a sick person and Desix all day she would get crabby.
Back to top Go down
Council Members

Council Members

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:51 am

Marcus had opened the rift, stepping through it his dirty blonde hair whipped around his face. Having a hand on his sword he started walking to Aubresiah from her scent trails. His white cargo pants and wife-beater were already getting dirty. Opening his wide white wings his strong jaw had set tight, the wind had snapped them against his back and it pained him. Growling at the sky lowly, he kept walking for hours until the wind had died down. Opening his wings slowly this time he took off after Aubresiah quickly. He could be seen in the sky easily, un-worried about cover, he was worried about why he was called. The only thing was he couldnt figure out who had called him, assuming it was Aubresiah or Mandelyn he flew to Aubresiah first. He wanted her to like him. She was Carsons friend, she was to be his boss. She would decide if he could have children. Grumbling he carried on.
Arillia grinned softly to herself, she had lost Simon along the way, the human man that hunted the creatures that had gone overboard. Closure artist. He thought she was just going to check on her friends. She was about to do much more than that. Jailian was awaiting her close to Sati. Marcus was a betrayer. Gabe was dead. Auron was dead as was his wife. They were told to aggrivate and agitate. To keep Mandelyn and the others busy as long as possible for things to fall into place and that is what they would do. Walking up to Jailian she smiled planting a firm kiss on his mouth. "Hello there" she purred. He just smiled pulling her petite form close to him, his large muscular arms wrapped around her "Ready love?" She asked giggling in excitement. Jailian just nodded kissing her forehead fiercely. Before Council got to them they were two human teenagers that loved one another. Now, they had lost every marble they ever had. Opening their wings they flew up into the night sky blending in almost perfectly. Holding hands an aura of fire appeared in their hands, then, a large ball. Smiling at one another they aimed it at the castle and waited for hat was to come. They knew Mandelyn was in there, they wanted her angry. They wanted her to come out and play
Back to top Go down
Janier and Linares Isha

Janier and Linares Isha

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:09 am

She returned to the room in a rush. "Mandelyn! I cannot find Janier anywhere, he has disappeared, and something is happening outside." Her voice was almost terrified. If it truly was Marcus, then there would be issues, especially if Mandelyn saw him. She looked out the window and saw the fire coming towards them, threatening to engulf the entire castle in flames.
Back to top Go down
Lord Aleksei

Lord Aleksei

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:15 am

He flew up from the ground, effortlessly on an intercept path towards the flames. His powerful wings propelled him right in front of the ball of flames threatening to surround the castle. He smiled and held his palm out and open towards the flames. As they struck his hand, a blinding flash lit up the area. Once the light had subsided, he stood, smoke coming from his body and clothes as he stood there unscathed, no evidence of the fire in sight save the smoke. He looked upwards at the source of the flames and slowly flapped his wings, leveling himself even with Arillia and Jailian, the sword on his hip quivering with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:51 am

Mandelyn grabbed her sword off her belt, she too went to the window and upon seeing the flames she wrapped her wings around Linares. The wings were calming, the cooled Linare's skin quickly, yet safely.Making Linare's come down with her she ended up kneeling still holding onto her. The light lit up the interior of the castle, and even through Mandelyn's closed eyes she could feel the heat of the light, as well as still see it.Telling the light was gone, she opened her eyes and stood up, looking outside she saw Arillia and Jailian, as well as another person in the sky. "Stay here, gather who you can and get them into the cellar." Kissing Linare's head gently she walked outside opening her wings she looked up at the man who had stopped the fire from hitting the castle "Thank you" She said softly.Not getting to see him very well she drew her sword and growled "Arillia. Jailian. I can help you if you just let me. You dont have to do this. We can find a way to be sure nothing harms you. You just need to repent and stop this." She said levely
Back to top Go down
Council Members

Council Members

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:59 am

Arillia watched calmly as the man deflected and absorbed the flames, her sword was drawn calmly and quietly. Her jaw was set tightly in anger that the man was even here, she wanted Mandelyn to have burned. Jailian rumbled and roared in anger. He readied himself, to hurl himself at the man. His muscles vibrated in anger, he twitched in frustration. Arilla placed a hand on his shoulder and pulled him back watching quietly even more as Mandelyn came up. Her eyes wandered over Mandelyn in hunger and anger. His were full of fire and anger. He was thinking about ripping her head from her shoulders, then dealing with the man. Arillia just shook her head at Mandelyn's words "Never. You are the reason my lord is dead. My master is dead." Jailian put Arillia behind him so that she would not be harmed. "Walk away Mandelyn. We have business to attend here, if you dont and he wont then we shall just rip you apart now wont we?" his smile after that was terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Lord Aleksei

Lord Aleksei

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:23 am

He smiled in contempt, a smirk forming on his lips. He drew his sword, it seemed to glow with energy as if the blade was as eager for a fight as it's wielder. He swung it in an arc, sending a massive wave of energy towards the two council members, not enough to harm them, but strong enough to push them back as he brought the tip around and pointed the tip of it at them. "What do you want written on your tombstones then." His voice sounded familiar as he spoke, keeping his sword level with the two. "You can leave now or your graves will be dug and you will be buried right here where everyone can see what happens to trash who are unwelcome. Last chance, leave or die, honestly I hope you will choose to stay, I'm eager to test out the training I did in the nether realm." His eyes glowed and narrowed dangerously and a powerful demonic aura emanated from him.
Back to top Go down
Council Members

Council Members

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:50 am

Arillia looked the man over testing how serious he truly was. Grabbing onto Jailians shoulder she wrapped her wings around him. In an instant they were gone, feathers just blowing in the breeze. Arillia had other plans than to die tonight. Her masters, masters wished for her attendance and report. The bait worked. now they knew if any others would show up. The man that was before her not long ago, as well as Marcus. She could smell him on the air, she knew he changed sides. Left his brothers and sisters to be slaughtered and die. Pathetic. Nothing more than pathetic, and one day soon, they would have his head on a spike in front of Sati Castle. She would have this castle and rule it and its people as her own. Power, children, money. She could and would have it all. Mandelyn was a liar, nothing more. She would never be able to give her all of that and safety. Stopping she realized Jailian was no longer in her grasp. Shock spread over her face, then anger, then hate, then worry. Panicking she wondered where she had lost her lover.
Jailian had slipped away from Arillia's grasp before she had left. He was behind the castle. Flying back up and over to the man and Mandelyn he whistled for their attention "She may have left, but I am not leaving. I am going no where. Mandelyn you didn't save us but you could save your other proteges. Why was that? The "Corruption" inside of us?" Chuckling he pulled his sword into his hand just smiling at her. Then turning to the man he chuckled "Oh i know who you are. you may be hiding it as much as you can from her." He gestured his sword to Mandelyn, "But you wont have to hide it for long. I promise" That smile was back, the smile that chilled Mandelyn's bones when he was a boy and she was training him under orders, under death. The smile that scared lab technicians.
Back to top Go down
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:56 am

Mandelyn growled at the whole situation, her dual swords were in her small, delicate looking hands. Glaring up at Jailian she answered his question. Her eyes were cold, calculating, a burning emerald. "I tried to save you. You killed Micheal with Auron and Arillia. Arilla? Auron was using her as a breeder. The second she was old enough to bear a child he was with her. She was with him. Not you. " White, long fangs had come forth from her mouth showing her anger and frustration. The brands upon her back, shoulders and arms , the needle marks upon her back, had started to burn. The heat rising from them made steam in the cool night air. The brands looked fresh now, re-kindled from her years of not fighting. From letting death push her about. Not being strong enough to want to keep dying and coming back. Her son was alive, he was alive. She had purpose. Linares and Janier needed her now. They were her friends. Alex needed her. Aubresiah needed her. She was not going to let them down, even though her mind was slowly slipping with each death and each resurrection. The resurrections tore her from her safe haven.
Back to top Go down
Lord Aleksei

Lord Aleksei

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:46 pm

"You think I am hiding anything from her? This is the first time I have seen her since I obtained this body, I have no need to hide anything." He did not turn towards Mandelyn, keeping his glowing eyes fixated on Jaillian. He grinned wickedly. "You presume too much Jaillian, I'll tell her right now who I am. I am Sivad Leinad reincarnated, husband to Mandelyn, Father to a murdered daughter and a murdered son." His smile grew wider. "You have nothing on me, I have no fears, no doubts, no regrets. I lived my life the way it was supposed to be lived. Don't get it twisted on me though, I am not the same Sivad who left this realm. Inside me are the souls of countless victims from all over. I have been to places you only dream about visiting." The sword began to pulse, almost seeming to move on it's own accord as if it were alive. "I have no hesitations and will not stop until you are dead." This whole time he had been floating squared off against Jaillian, now he moved his right foot back, angling his body his sword pulled back behind him. "If you are truly eager to die, then have at you. You will beg for mercy by the time I am done with you, but there will be none."
Back to top Go down
Council Members

Council Members

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:14 am

Jailian looked as if Mandelyn had slapped him in the face when she said that about Arillia. His body had started vibrating, with a savage roar he yelled out "Now." it was snarled and full of hate. A smirk came forward upon his lips. Stepping back he grinned and from two different directions behind Mandelyn, star-shots came forth. Three from each direction. After the star-shots were airborne he wrapped his own wings around himself and had gone, just feathers in the breeze. If they wouldn't kill Mandelyn, they'd at least take a part of her away. He would be updated later as to what exactaly happened. Linares and JAnier would be fearful of what they could do soon enough. Things were coming together. Laughing to himself as he reached Arillia he came from nowhere behind her. Encompassing her in his arms he smiles. "Im back love"
Arillia smacked him hard "You dont ever do that to me again! Do you understand me?" Her voice was full of worry and anger now. He noticed she had been crying.
Jailian rubbed her cheek with his thumb. "Oh love I wont do anything to worry you again. I promise." Deep down Jailian was wondering how to make her suffer for what she had done to him
Back to top Go down
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:26 am

Mandelyn felt like the breath had been taken out of her body, knocked out by what Sivad said. "Sivad? Luka isn't dead...I just saw...I just smelt...If he's dead who's with Aub." Just then like a light had went out, she felt the first starshot enter her skin, on one of her legs. The burning from that alone made her drop a few feet. The next had entered through her shoulder, which made her drop yet again. Her breathing felt labored and ragged. As much as it all hurt she could not scream. Looking up she saw the other starshots. Waving a hand they dropped to the ground below harmlessly. Her wings were burning, she smelt it, she could feel it. Everything hurt so much, that it was almost numbing. Dropping herself down to the ground she sat there watching her wings burn. Holding her chest she could feel the parts of her ripping open and apart from one another. Fumbling in her pocket she produced the same black liquid Aubresiah injects into herself. Although this time she did a large amount of it into the needle and jabbed it in. Pushing the plunger, she fell back into the grass. Pulling the two starshots out, she finally was able to get a scream out.
Back to top Go down
Lord Aleksei

Lord Aleksei

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:03 am

He sheathed his sword. "Coward, he will die by my blade some day." He turned as he heard Mandelyn's scream and calmly walked over towards her. Placing his hand underneath her head, he placed a hand on her forehead and healed the open wounds. "Luka is alive, so am I for the time being, but I am not the same person I used to be. I have been hardened in the nether realm, I am nothing more than a killer now, a warrior who lives for nothing but the fight, before I left it was not so." He lifted her up gently and carried her into the castle, laying her on the bed in Linares' room. His voice was sad, as if he regretted what he had given up, but he knew it would be for the greater good, ensuring the survival of those he loved. He kissed her forehead gently then walked towards the window, spreading his wings as he turned back and looked at her. "I still love you, I will never be far, if you ever need to speak with me, just whistle the tune, and I will come." With that he dropped out of sight and took to the sky, scanning the area for Arillia or Jailian.
Back to top Go down
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:34 am

As he picked her up, he felt the unnatural heat on her skin. Deep inside of her body her genetics were now faltering. They were at war for the position of dominating her body instead of working together in harmony. Helping him carry her by placing her arms around his neck, she didn't want to let go. "I can change that..." she whispered to him before he laid her down. Looking up at him as she lay there her eyes went to a deep sapphire once more. Her lips found his mouth gently and she lay back more from the pain in her wings. They were charred, half the feathers burnt from her own body doing so. Watching him go she felt a different pain. One that the physical one numbed. Grabbing the side of the bed she pulled herself up biting her tongue. Standing she steadied herself and walked as fast as she could. Going down to the cellar he looked around for Linares
Back to top Go down
Janier and Linares Isha

Janier and Linares Isha

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:12 am

"Mandelyn, is everything ok?" Linares came hurrying up behind Mandelyn, seeing the damage to her wings she gasped in shock, embracing her gently to avoid causing her pain. "I saw the man floating, who was that? What happened out there?"
Back to top Go down
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:58 am

Mandelyn simply shook her head "No it is not okay. I'm loosing my wings." Hugging her she looked tired, exaughsted even. "It was Sivad. " Looking at Linares she held up a hand "Do you wind?" She wanted to just touch her mind to show her what had happened. Much simpler than trying to explain it all.
Back to top Go down
Janier and Linares Isha

Janier and Linares Isha

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:32 am

"Go right ahead dear." She nodded as she spoke preparing herself to recieve the memories.
Back to top Go down
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:01 am

Mandelyn Made sure to black every other aspect of Linares mind from hers as she touched her head showing her exactaly What happened. Pulling from her mind after she looked at her sadly. She had even showed her Sivad putting her in the bed up to now. "The genetic cpmpounds inside of me were ripped open and seperated. They are no longer one. I will loose my wings. "
Back to top Go down
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:25 am

Marcus felt his beacon after the women had left for Alexandria. "Carson..i need to go back. Somethings..very wrong.." He squeezed her hands softly "I love you. Would you like to stay or join us there? Ill protect you this i swear" His smile was sad " Aubs is hurting very terribly at the moment. Darkness is infesting her light..." Marcus looked scared even under it all.
Back to top Go down
Carson Vega

Carson Vega

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:31 am

Carson was disgusted by the idea of darkness winning. She looked as Marcus as if he were suddenly going insane. "Of course I am going with you! I manifest light by existing, why wouldn't I go to try and help? After all that the Lady has taught me, I owe it to her to help my friend and Mandy's pupil!" In her hand, Carson clutched a small note that Kyuu had given her. She held it tighter and then his hand. "Let's go, she needs us..."
Back to top Go down
Aubresiah ~ Arcane

Aubresiah ~ Arcane

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:38 am

Marcus nodded and kissed her lips softly. He clawed open a rift to Alexandria, right outside the city. It was destroyed. Mandelyn's pillars were erected now, a sunstone barrier surrounded the city. Carson saw shadows lurking everywhere. The forest was a crumpled heap now. Trees burned by the shadows hate and destruction. The forge was lit inside of the city. The place Luka and Aubresiah used to be often. Marcus ripped the chains off the gates to the cemetry, pulling Carson through quickly and He resealed them with a heavans chain. He walked passed Cassandra and Lexi's graves. "She was here..." He gestured to the flowers gently, the cleared graves. He smelled around curiously "Luka was as well..this is not good.." He picked her up quickly taking off towards Aubresiah swiftly. He landed beside her in the forge. Carson could see the scars from the shadows, the starshots all over her body.
Back to top Go down
Carson Vega

Carson Vega

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:47 am

Carson took in all of the death, all of the destruction of the land she also had called home. She opened the note from Kyuu and started reading some of the words there.

Heart beat softer
Time be slower
Give me strength
Not wilt, my power.

Immortality is what I seek
Indestructible, thy can not be
But my will
Please give to me.

As the words rolled off her lips in her lover's arms as they flew off towards her friend, Carson began to glow with a glorious lilac color. It engulfed the both of them, but did not cause them pain. She had slipped the potion Kyuu offered her down her throat earlier, and now the time had come to allow the words their magick. The light around her would not fade until the spell was complete, and it would take a good day to allow her the strength she needed. She drew it up from the dying earth and added it to her rage at the world she came back to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Alexandria   The Ruins of Alexandria - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ruins of Alexandria
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11